•|9|•

Me and Rose have now been together for 5 years the best 5 years of my life I don't know what I would do without her.

I just got an email From the Jimmy fallon production team asking if I would be able to come on the show this weekend.

I booked a plane ticket to America and off I went.
I had to leave Rose behind as she was working a lot more but I was going to miss her so much and I promised I would face time her everyday.

It was the night of the interview and I was so excited.
I was just waiting for my turn now.

Finally it was my time to go on.

He said "now introducing Y/n L/n!".
Everyone was clapping and cheering.

I sat down.
"Hello Jimmy,it's so good to be back!".

He said "yeah the last time you were here was about 5 years ago!".

He added "so I've heard you and Rose have been together for 5 years?".

I started to go shy and quiet
"Yeah...me and rose have been together for 5 happy years!".

He said "oh that's good to hear,and you STILL haven't got married yet?".

I looked at him
"No Jimmy not yet all I can say is I'm working on it!". I winked at him.

He asked me "are you planning on having children?".

I smiled and said "I really really want little babies with Rose but I don't know yet!".

He said "I remember the met gala 2018 when you and rose came out publicly with your relationship what was the media's reaction to that?".

I said "well it was so positive,but you obviously have the odd negative comment calling us names but we choose not to read those comments but we get so much support!".

He smiled "that's so good to hear,oh and remember when you get married I'll be waiting for my invite!".

I jokingly said "well Jimmy you'll be waiting for a long time!".

We finished up with the interview and I returned to the hotel room,I called rose and we talked.

She said "I watched it babe!".
She added "why did you say you are working on getting married to me?".

I giggled and said "you'll see when I get home!".

She said "baby I can't wait I want you next to me now!".

I said "well I want you on top of me now but we have to wait anyway I'll be home not tomorrow but the next day!".

She said "I can't wait that long for your touch!".

I checked the time and it was 5 in the morning.
I ended the FaceTime call after saying our goodbyes and went to bed.