•|7|•

We arrived in New York it was amazing I can't remember the last time I was here.

Me and Rose found the hotel we were staying at.
We went to the front desk to make a book in.

The woman said "hello ladies,do you have a book in?".

I said to her "no,could we book a room please?".

She said "yes of course ma'am,would you like a room with two single beds?".

Rose jumped in "no we will have one room with one double bed please!".

She looked at both of us "oh my-it's you!". She pointed at me.
She added "you're the model...Y/n L/n!".

I nodded "yeah,it's me!".

She winked at me and rose,she gave us the keys "ive upgraded you to a king size bed!".

I said "thank you so much darling!".

Me and Rose went off to the room and unpacked we sat on the bed for a little bit and talked.

"Rose I have something to tell you I have thought nothing but this...are we just fuck buddies?".

She looked shocked "no of course not,would I be coming to New York with you if I just considered you a 'fuck buddie'!"

I said to her "well...I really...like you Rose!".

She smiled "I like you too...I have thought about you every day non stop and it's still early days but I do like you Y/n!"

I kissed her and hugged her.
"Rose you mean so much to me!".