•|1|•

My mum had always tried to get me into modelling and go to pageants but I always got rejected.

I'm now a model who has worked for many brands including Chanel,Burberry,Marc jacobs and many more,but I'm starting to realise this is more my mums dream than it is mine.

Tonight I was going to be on the Tonight Show Staring Jimmy Fallon and it was so exciting.
The makeup and dress people got me ready and I was ready to go out there.

I went out and the audience were clapping and cheering.
Jimmy welcomed me with a kiss on the cheek and we both sat down.

He said "Y/n,I'm so glad to have you here today!".

I smiled "it's my pleasure Jimmy!".

He started by asking "in five years time,where do you see yourself?".

I said "well Jimmy I hope to be with someone I love dearly and I hope I'm happy whatever the circumstance!".

He said "oh,what are you looking for in a man?".

I laughed "a man?".

He went red "oh I'm so sorry Y/n I'll rephrase that,what are you looking for in a woman?".

I said "someone who has a kind heart,someone willing to put up with all of my dramas and someone to be the big spoon!"

He laughed "who was your celebrity crush growing up?".

I'm basing Y/n answer off of my celeb crushes.

I answered "I would definitely say my celebrity crushes growing up were...princess Diana,Helena Bonham Carter,Sarah Paulson,princess Margaret".

He giggled "princess Margaret?".

I laughed "yeah I really admired her when I was younger because she was fun and she didn't care what people would say,and I liked princess Diana because she was a good person and knew that the problems she faced in life there was other people experiencing the same!".

He said to me "because you're a model is there any designers you would like to work with?".

I had a think "I have been looking at smaller designers and have come across a woman named Rose...Rose Weil it would be interesting to work with her!".

He then stopped and said "ok let's go to an ad break,our next guest is Ariana grande!".
He said to me "thank you for coming in Y/n!".

I said "no problem Jimmy thank you for having me!".