•|6|•

It's 1 week until the met gala and me and rose have now finished my dress...I still haven't left since the first night we hooked up.

I wouldn't say we were in a relationship more just fuck buddies but I did have feelings for her,it hurts because I wish she knew how I felt.

She was so good especially in the bedroom she was unbelievable.
I've never been with any woman like her it's crazy she's crazy but I loved it,the way she cares for me you would think we have been married for 5 years but no...we were fuck buddies.

We had to fly to America tomorrow so we had to have an early night,I have been sleeping in the same bed as Rose every night we cuddle and talk and laugh,I don't know how she felt but I know I would drop everything for her!

The next day

Me and Rose were packing our bags and she saw that I packed some sexy underwear so she pulled them out.

She said "oh,you're packing them for me huh?

I blushed "do you not want me to pack them?".

She shook her head "no...I want you to put them on now!".

I looked at her "we haven't got time to do it now Rose we have to be at the airport in 45 minutes!".

She smirked and said "aeroplanes have toilets right?".

I laughed "fine!".

I put them on under my clothes and we finished packing and called a taxi.

We arrived at the airport and waited to board our plane.

We were the first ones to go on as we had first class.
The seats closest to the toilets were free so we chose them ones,once we sat down I felt Rose's hand on my thigh.

I said "babe wait until we take off,there are children around!".

She got her coat and covered my lap.
She said "sorted,just sit back and relax!".

She started to put her hand down my trousers,then into my underwear.

I tried not to let out a sound but it was very hard.
She went at a faster pace.

I said "Rose slow down or I'm going to you know!".

She said "hold it in!".

I couldn't hold it on for much longer.

She started to add more fingers.
Which sent me off the rails I couldn't deal with it anymore,I released all over her fingers.

I said "I guess we don't need to go the the bathroom anymore!".

She winked and said "we'll see about that!".