chapter 4. Freddies Prologue part 2.

"Come on Mary.. You can do it.. One more push!" I said as Mary pushed our no my daughter out. The nurse caught her and I cut the ambilicalcord. And with that. Mary recovered for a few hours and left the hospital. That was the last time I ever saw Mary Georgina Austin.

"Sir what is your daughters name?" A nurse names Jen asked "Mine October Mercury" I said. "And who do you want to be listed as the mother?" Jen asked "unknown" i sighed. "Thank you Sir. You can take Mina home in a few hours" she said. I put Mina down in a Bassinet that was beside the chair I was sitting in and went to go make a call.

"Hello this is the Bulsara residence" I heard my mother say from the other side of the line "hey Mama, can I talk to Kashmir?" I asked "sure thing Freddie, is everything ok?" She asked "yes mama I just need to tell Kash something" I explained.

Soon after the line went dead for a second then I heard my baby sisters voice "hey Freddie, what's up?" Kashmir asked "your nice is in the world" I said. I heard her let out a slight scream then "what's her name?" She asked "Mina October Mercury" I said very proud of myself "that's an adorable name, I'll see if Scarlett can give me a ride down to the hospital to see meet her" Kash said. Scarlett is Kashmir's girlfriend. Scarlett is a year older then me but since she is good to Kash I don't mind them being together. And presides Kash is only 9 months younger then me.

"you could come by my apartment later on, Mina will be able to leave in a few hours" I said. "Ok. Is it ok if I bring Scarlett?" She asked "of course. I can't wait for Mina to me her Aunty Kash and Aunty Scarlett" I said. "Can't wait either Fred. Love ya" Kash said "love you to sis" I said as I hung up the phone