"Dont tempt me mi Amore"

His hair was still wet from the shower. He looked back at me. Admired me. I started walking over until I stood right infront of him. He looked down at me. I could see his jaw muscles. Like he was trying to hold back by pushing his teeth hard togheter. I licked my lips. I had an exiting feeling, almost a mix of adranaline and being nervous. I took a step forward, being even closer to him. 

All of a sudden he grabbed my lower back and threw me on the bed, with him over me. He looked down at my lips, and then back up again at my eyes. My body was on fire. I was trying not to breath heavy. We were so close. I could see his chest moving faster. But he got back up, and turned away. 

"Dont tempt me mi Amore" He said. I got back up and fixed my dress. 

"You need sleep, we're traveling tomorrow" It felt like someone punshed me in my stomach. 

"what? I'm not leaving this country" He didnt answer. I rolled my eyes and walked to the door. It was unlocked. wierd. 

"Time to wake up mi Amore" I opened my eyes. He was leaning against the wall. I sat up. I felt like trash. 

"We're leaving in an hour, pack whatever you want. I'll by whatever you want or need when we get to Italy" He walked out of the room. I fell back into bed. After a while, I found the will to get out of bed. I walked over to the mirror. I looked alright. I open the closet. The floor was cold against my feet. I just wanted to jump back into bed. I forced myself to choose something to wear. I picked a black jumpsuit. It was comfy, but looked really good. 

Someone knocked on the door. I was shook. 

"Miss, breakfast is ready" Must be a cheff or a guard. 

I walked downstairs and out to the garden. The table was full of all kind of food. The wiew was wonderfull, you could see the whole city. I was starving. A guard handed me a plate, and I fille dit with bacon, eggs and some toasted bread. It tasted wonderfull. Romeo all of a sudden walked inn. 

"Enjoying your meal?" I ignored him and looked at the wiew. 

"We have to go now" 

"I'm not leaving" I responded after I finished. 

"Oh well" Romeo said and nodded carefully. Okay? But then he waved at a guard who lifted me up and started carrying me. I tried to kick and turn to get loose but it was with no luck. So I gave up. They forced me into the backseat of a black car. Romeo was sitting there with me. The the car started driving. 

"I'm not a bag of potatoes that you can just move around" I said annoyed. 

"Well, you're kinda kidnapped so that the deal" He said and looked at me. I just looked out the window. 

We finally arrived at a hotell in Italy. 

"Get ready. We're going to one of my clubs in 2 hours" I rolled my eyes at him and closed the door to my room.