When she lost her head... ( chapter two )

( idk if I wrote the title right 💔😩🤚 )
Noones pov:
It's the next day
Kokichi didn't act the same the next few days, he was less cheerful and less talkative. Shuichi didn't realize that kokichi was best friends with Himiko. Yet he still did not regret what he did. Kokichi got a grape panta and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to eat. Not much, but shuichi didn't judge his loved one. Kaito then said to Kokichi, " hey, I know it hurts man, but you gotta push through it and continue your life instead of wasting it on tears." This was the first time the Detective had heard kaito actually saying something nice to Kokichi. He thought it was about time. Kokichi stayed silent for a bit, then lifted his tear-ridden face up to kaito, then said, " y-your right, I can't die in a hellhole in this depressed, I won't allow it! " shuichi was touched, ( NOT PHYSICALLY DJVDYDGD ) but it was probably because Kokichi said it. If anyone else had said it, he would of gotten bored and just not care anymore. Kokichi then wiped away the tears and ate his sandwich, talking a lot. Shuichi was releved to see his beloved back to normal, but he wouldn't be for long.
Time skip to 5:30 am. Kokichi had stolen mius robot, so miu was chasing him, trying to get it back. Shuichi faked a chuckle, really thinking that if she hurt Kokichi he would kill her, slowly and brutally. Miu grabbed Kokichi by the arm, and grabbed her robot back. Kokichi wasn't that strong, so he let her. She didn't hurt Kokichi by grabbing his arm, but shuichi thought she did. Miu then grabbed kokichi and started tussling with his hair while laughing. That didn't calm shuichi down though. His plan would have to be good, like when he killed yumeno. ( omg we just had a time skip but )
Time skip to 7:00 pm.
Shuichi pov:
I had planned it all out. Step one. Ask miu if we can talk about something in the library. Step two. Arrive one minute late, with hammer in hands, behind my back. Step three. Kill her with the hammer. Step four: ( back up plan ) if she survives, use one of the books with many pages. It was perfect. Now time to do it. " Oh! Hey miu! " I hollered at miu. Miu replied with a " hm? OH HEY EMO BOY! ". I honestly hated when she called me that, but still, I replied: " uhm.. can we meet up in the library at like, mmm.. say, 7:12? I really wanna tell you something. " " then why don't you say it right here right now? " miu said. " I-I just don't w-want anybody to really hear.. " I replied, lying. She then said: " uhh, ok! " I passed my time eating a pack of gummies until 7:13. I dashed to the library, hands behind my back, hammer in hands, of course. I arrived and said, " sorry I'm a bit late, miu.. now, about that thing I wanted to tell you. " my face immediately got rid of that fake ass smile and stared at her with a blank face for a second. " well? Spit it out already! " miu said, dying to know what I said. I chuckled quietly. Then replied, " goodbye miu. " then before she could get a " huh? " out of her mouth, I hit her as hard as I could on the head with the hammer. Miu had not died yet, so she said, " OW!! WHAT THE FUCK SHUICHI?!? " laying on the ground. " aww! She hasn't dwied ywet! What a bwummer.. " I said in a sarcastic childish voice. I then hit her with the hammer five times, until the final blow. Her last words where: "WHAT THE FUCK?!? " heh.. how foul. I cleaned myself up and then waited for someone to find out. Kiibo was looking for miu, wondering where she had gone. He finally looked in the library, and then I waited for that scream of terror.. the most amazing thing to hear in the world! Everyone else had heard kiibo and ran over. " WHATS GOING ON- " kokichi said, pausing in the middle of his sentence. He stayed silent for a few seconds and then said: " no... no, this can't be real.. why are they dying?!? Who is killing them ?!? " tearing up. I walked near kokichi, but not right next to him. Then pretended to look terrified. Kokichi once again grabbed on to me and said, " WHY ARE THEY ALL DYING?!?!? " sobbing his eyes out. " SHUICHI! * hic * WHY?!?!? " I was very sad to see my dearest kokichi like this, but I made a promise to myself.
Anyone who hurts him, has to die, no matter who they are.
End of chapter two
HEY GUYS ITS THE CREATOR SORRY THIS CHAPTER ENDED LIKE CHAPTER ONE LOLOLOLOL