Not what i was expecting... ( chapter one )

Shuichi pov:
I was excited to finally be part of my favorite insane show. Until I realized it wasn't real. No monokuma or killing game. Just us being trapped in hopes peak academy with no escape, like rats. I already made some friends, kaede akamastu, the ultimate pianist, rantaro Anami, the ultimate explorer, ( I think ) keebo, or k1-b0, the ultimate robot, maki harukawa, the ultimate child caretaker, and finally, kaito momota, the ultimate astronaut. There was always something wrong with me. I just didn't feel complete. Until I met a amazing, outstanding boy named kokichi oma, the ultimate supreme leader. He made me feel complete, for the first time. And everything about him is perfect. I love his lies, his hair, his voice, everything. I will put his safety before my dreams and desires any day. I would do ANYTHING to protect him. Even if I have to hurt someone.
Time skip to 3 weeks later
No ones pov:
Everyone had gotten used to one another's personalities. Shuichi had just gotten up, and it was already 10. He knew everyone would be up. He showered and got changed and did his usual morning routine. Then he went out to the dining hall to see everyone, but mostly went there to see kokichi. He noticed his dream lover harassing keebo, pressing many buttons that could do different things. Keebo then shouted, " kokichi, please stop!! If you don't stop I might get a virus or run out of battery!!!" " aww.. your no fun!!" Kokichi replied. Keebo then stated, " are you going to stop now? " kokichi thought for a moment then said, " fiiine I GUESS.." the robot then sighed and walked away to report the incident to miu, who he knew would make kokichi apologize. Shuichi then greeted kokichi by saying, " g-good morning kokichi! " stuttering like always. " morning sleepyhead!!! " kokichi then shouted to the navy haired male. Shuichi then noticed kaito shouting like a crazy person at shuichi to stop ignoring him and come sit down at the table his friend group was sitting at. " oh, sorry kaito! I was wrapped in my conversation with kokichi. " he said, pretending he was happy to see kaito. He honestly thought kaito acted like a homeless loudmouth bozo. Kaito then replied, " it's fine dude! Just get something to eat!" Then kaito stuffed a piece of bread in the detectives mouth. Shuichi growled under his breath, annoyed. Kaito heard this then said, " hey, everything ok on planet shuichi? " " oh, y-yea.." shuichi replied, muffled. Meanwhile with kokichi, miu did nothing about the incident with kokichi and keebo, but Himiko did. Himiko started a fight with kokichi, but the argument topic changed every minute, it seemed like. It went from why kokichi harassed keebo to if you buy a pizza with 12 slices And cut them into 24 slices, do you have more pizza, to insulting one another. Then kokichi said something that insulted Himiko greatly, " MAGIC ISNT REAL!! " Himiko then slapped kokichi across the face as hard as she could. Then she stormed off to her room. Shuichi saw it all. He had snapped. She hurt him. SHE. HURT. HIM. Shuichi then ran over to kokichi, and said " are you ok!? " "y-yea " kokichi replied, hand on his cheek. Then everyone at shuichi's table rushed over to where kokichi was. Tenko ran to Himiko's door to talk to her. Kokichi took his hand off his cheek to see blood on his hand. Himiko had slapped him so hard his cheek was bleeding. Kaede went to go get bandages for kokichis cheek. Shuichi had to plan something to make Himiko pay. No- not just pay, to get R I D of her. After kaede bandaged kokichis cheek, he thanked her and went to his room.
Time skip to when tenko and Himiko went out to the dining hall, where no one else was anymore. After 10 minutes, tenko said to Himiko, " I have to use the bathroom, watch out for degenerate males!! " " ok! " Himiko replied. After tenko was in the bathroom, shuichi put a sack over Himiko's head, causing her to pass out. ( idk how that works but whatever )  shuichi carried her to the back of the hall. He tied her up and put tape over her mouth. Then He waited for her to wake up. After 5 minutes, Himiko woke up and tenko had left the bathroom. Himiko was scared. She tried to scream, but couldn't, due to the tape on her mouth. Shuichi then said to Himiko,  " there's no point in screaming, no one can hear you. " himiko then thought, " SHUICHI? DID HE TIE ME UP?!? " shuichi then brought out a knife, saying: " y'now Himiko, if you had just kept your dirty hands off of kokichi, this wouldn't have to happen.. but sadly, you hurt my dear kokichi, and I can't have that. " then said, " any last words? Oh wait, nobody can hear you.. aww, * clicks tounge * how sad.. " then after saying the sarcastic words, stabbed Himiko yumeno, killing her. Then walked away, leaving her body on the floor. Tenko then decided to look for Himiko in the hall, and when she got to the end of the hall, she saw the terrifying sight, with her own two eyes. She screamed, horrified that one of her bestest friends died. Everyone heard tenko scream, and came out of their rooms, seeing tenko crying over Himiko's dead body. Everyone was horrified, especially kokichi. She was one of his greatest friends. Tenko had approved of him, even though he was a degenerate male. But those happy days with Himiko had ended. Shuichi had finished washing up, right when everyone saw Himiko, dead. He acted shocked, even though he himself killed Himiko. Kokichi hugged shuichi, sobbing into his chest saying, " SHES GONE!! * hic * SHE WAS ONE ONE MY ONLY FRIENDS AND NOW * hic * SHES GONE!! ". It broke shuichis heart to see his beloved like this, but it had to be done.
End of chapter one.