Lexa was fully inside the walls now. Lexa saw Clarke fighting two men at once. Lexa ran over and killed on from behind. Clarke finished the other on off. "You okay?" Lexa asked.

"Fine. You?" Clarke asked.

"I'm okay." Lexa said. A loud boom went off and Clarke and her bent down, covering their heads.

"My bad!" Raven yelled. Lexa looked towards Raven. There was a black area, with smoke around it. A ton of bodies were laying around. "Sorry not sorry!" An arrow whizzed by Raven's head and Raven screamed. "You fucking missed! Suck my ass!"

"She's gonna kill herself." Clarke said, as they stood up.

"What the fuck was that?" Lexa asked.

"Grenades probably." Clarke said.

Lexa saw a man coming up from behind Clarke. Lexa threw a knife and it landed in his hand. The man cried out and Clarke sliced his neck. Clarke pulled out her knife and handed it back to her.

They went back to fighting. Things weren't looking too good for Azgeda. Lexa barely had any injuries, beside small cuts and scratches.

Another boom went off, closer to her. Lexa looked in the area where the sound came from. Raven was having the time of her life, exploding buildings and warriors. Raven was jogging over to her. "You should have let me bring the flamethrower." Raven said to her, before walking away. Lexa sighed.

Lexa heard someone walk up behind her. Lexa turned around and saw a sword about to hit her. Lexa blocked just in time before it went through her neck. Lexa sliced the man's leg and he fell onto a knee. The man tried to strike back but Lexa blocked it again and finished the job. Lexa walked away from the body.

A few moments later, she started to gather a few warriors along with Clarke to go into the castle where Nia was hiding. Lexa and Clarke lead the way in, killing everyone that was in their way.

They pushed open a big door and saw a spiral of stairs leading up. They started to climb and cleared every floor. Every floor was empty until they got to the top. Guards filled the floor, walking up and down the hallway.

Lexa killed the man on the left of the door as Clarke took out the man on the right. Her warriors charged at the Azgeda one's. Lexa attacked a woman, she was a few inches taller than her and slightly bigger.

Their fight went on for a few moments before Clarke joined in and helped her finish her off. "Thanks." Lexa breathed out.

"No problem." Clarke said, as they went to their next opponent.

About five minutes later, the floor was clear of Azgeda warriors. Lexa had lost over half her warriors in this fight. They started to clear the rooms which were empty.

They got to the last room. It was the Azgeda throne room. Lexa tried the handle but it was locked from the inside. Lexa raised her right leg and kicked at the door. It didn't move. Lexa tried again and had better luck, the handle fell off. She kicked one more time and the door opened.

They charged in. Nia was sitting on her throne, surrounded by guards. "You got further than I thought you would." Nia said, standing up.

"What is this Nia?" Lexa asked, looking at her.

"I want to make you an offer." Nia started.

"How about I kill you instead." Lexa said.

"That won't be very smart of you." Nia said. "Let me finish my offer." Lexa was getting impatient. "I challenge you to a solo fight to the death. If you decline, Polis will be in ashes. There is an inside man in Polis waiting for me to give him the signal to blow the place up." Nia walked down from her throne.

"What happens if I take the challenge?" Lexa asked.

"If I win, your warriors have to retreat and Ontari becomes Commander. If you win, you kill me and you can go back to making out with your girlfriend." Nia said walking up to Lexa. "My son will rule Azgeda as king and blah blah."

"I'll take the challenge." Lexa said. She felt Clarke's eyes starting into her back. "Call back your men and I'll call back mine and we can get it on." Lexa told Nia. Nia walked to the window and yelled out the window.

"The Commander and I have made a deal!" Nia yelled. The fighting went silent. "I have challenged the Commander to a solo fight!"

"Lexa, are you crazy?" Clarke asked, as Nia yelled to the warriors. "She could be lying."

"But what if she isn't. What if she does have someone in Polis." Lexa told her. "So many people would die." Lexa put a hand on Clarke's arm. "I already won against her son. I can win against her."

"This seems too easy." Clarke said. "She's waiting for you on her throne, the only floor that was guarded was the top and it took three kicks to open the door."

"Let's go Commander." Nia said. They walked out of the castle and walked to the front of the castle. They walked up to their friends.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Luna asked Lexa.

"I have to do this." Lexa said. "She's gonna kill everyone in Polis if I don't."

Lexa cupped Clarke's face and kissed her, passionately. "I love you." Clarke said, against her lips.

"I love you too." Lexa said, leaning her forehead against Clarke's. Clarke gave Lexa one last kiss before Lexa walked away.

Lexa took out her two swords as Nia took out her sword. Lexa twirled her swords. Lexa and Nia waited until they heard the words, "Begin."

Lexa and Nia circled each other, waiting for the first person to make a move. Nia was the first to break. Nia charged at her and brought her blade down, Lexa blocked it and the strikes kept coming, Lexa blocking them all. Nia was an older woman and was getting tired quicker than her.

Lexa saw an opening and took it. She struck at Nia and the blade cut Nia's arm, Nia let a noise leave her mouth but kept fighting. It was Lexa's turn to fight back. Nia's blocks were getting messier and weakier.

Nia striked at her waist and cut her. Lexa groaned but blocked Nia's next few strikes. Lexa moved out of the way of a strike and swung her swords back at Nia.

Lexa striked her sword near Nia's shoulder and Nia blocked it, but the impact made the sword fly out of her hand. Lexa kicked the sword behind her and knocked Nia to the ground.

Nia was on her back looking up at her. "Yu gonplei ste odon." Lexa said. Lexa drove one of her swords through Nia's heart as an arrow whizzed through the air. Lexa felt a sharp pain in her torso and fell onto a knee, and then collapsed.

Lexa heard someone walking up to her. "Lexa." Clarke voices said. Lexa felt someone put a hand on her wound. "Stay with me." Clarke told her. Lexa looked around and saw Clarke kneeling by her side.

"Clarke..." Lexa trailed off.

"Shh, you are gonna be okay." Clarke told her. Lexa felt her eyes start to close."Stay awake."

A few moments later, Lexa was picked up and put on a horse. Lexa felt someone get on the horse behind her. "This is gonna hurt probably." Clarke said as they started to ride. Lexa's vision started to blur.

Lexa saw tents come into view and then blacked out.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Writer's block sucks. I rewrote this chapter like ten times because I didn't like it. Thank you for the votes!

-N