18

Hailee's pov:

I wake up to kol laying on me. I smile and get up and go to the bathroom. I go and take a shower. Once I was done I go and get dressed. I do my hair and my make up. I walk out and see kol wasn't on the bed anymore.

I walk out of the room and walk down stairs

I walk out of the room and walk down stairs. I see kol's stuff packed and so is mine. I walk u to the kitchen and see him. " Why is are stuff packed." " Because darling we are moving. I'm done with my family's drama. I want to have a life with you." I run and hug him. " Ok let's do it." He smiles and kisses me. We grab are bags and pack them into the car. I get into the front sit and wait for kol. He cames in and we leave new Orleans and the mikealsions.

We drive for three days intell we stop at a house. It was huge. I see a guy walk out and kol goes and talks to him. He got bed kol the keys and smiles at me. Kol sees and snaps his neck. I shack my head and walk over to him. " I would never leave you for that." I kiss his check and go back to the car and takes out the suit cases. I hear someone gasp and look and see it was the guy. " Dude you gave him you blood." I shack my head and grab a blood bag in the trunk. I throw it to him and he was heasitating at first but then drinker it all. I close the trunk and take the cases in the house. The in side was beautiful. " I new you would like it." I turn around and see kol coming out of a room with a baby carer. I walk over and see a baby. " I can't actually give you a baby but I can try." " Is it a girl or a boy." " It's a girl." " What's her name." " She doesn't have one so you can decide what her name is." " Umm how about crystal."

He smiles and goes back into the room. He comes out. " How long has she been here." " A few hours." " Ok and um who was she before." " She was left at a fire house so I took her." I nod and go to the cases and look back at him. " So where'd are room." We shows me are room and I unpack all of are stuff. Soon it gets dark and we go to bed.

It's been about 13 years.)

I found out I can't die or age. I'm literally a immortal. I can't get pregnant either so that's fun. Crystal is going to go to the stefan salvatore school for the super natural. She's so excited about to. Hope comes around a lot. They became best friends. Me and kol got married seven years ago. Kol got his blood control under control.

Two years later.)

Crystal was getting ready for her first day at school. She was all grown up and in her uniform. She comes out of her room a.d walks over to us. " Ready." Kol goes and gets into the car. He drives her to school with her bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a the end of this story. I hope you liked the story. Thank you for all the reads. Also the comments. And the votes. Please tell me if you want me to do a book on crystals life at the school. Have a nice day byeee.