10

Hailee's pov:

I girl come in. She looked like a barbie klaus. " Hi barbie klaus." Klaus chuckles and the girl looks at me. I smile and wave." Who are you." " Hailee and you." " I'm Rebekah. I like you." I smile. I then lean my head on klaus's shoulder. " So whens the fun going to happen." " Let's go see tyler." We go to a classroom and see tyler wakeing up and bonnie, caroline. Klaus gives him a tube of blood. I get bored and leave and Rebekah follows. I go over to a locker and open it. I grab the bottle of water and take a drink. " Is that your locker." " Yeah it is. Oh and I have things hiding away. Like alcohol and chips and food and other things." She smirks and takes my hand. " Do you like clothes." " Yeah I guess." " Good because once this is over were going shopping." " Ok."  We start to talk and walk back.

We get into the class room laughing. " Isn't this a nice view." Me and Rebekah smile. I go over to the table and sit down on it. Rebekah comes over and sits in the chair. I put my shoes on one of the chair arms. Tyler becomes a hybrid and I leave. I go home. I was getting bored there so I left. I go to my room and take a shower. I then get out and get dressed for bed. I go over to the night stand where my phone was ringing. " Hello who is this." " Hello tomorrow want to go shopping." " Rebekah. Hi and yeah sure." " Great see you." " Bye." I hang up and put my phone on the charger. I then get in bed and go to sleep.

I wake up to the sound of a alarm. It wasn't mine. I get out of my bed and follow the sound. It wasn't even morning yet. The sound was coming from down stairs. I walk down stairs and into the kitchen. The sound was coming from a clock. The thing is the clock doesn't work. I go over to the clock and unplug it. I then turn around to see a guy. He starts to walk over to me. " Hello darling." " Hi." He gets infront of me. " How have been." " How the fuck are you." He looks at me and smirks. " You'll find out." " What do you mean." He smirks and then disappears. I look around but he's not anywhere. I go back to the kitchen and get some Orange juice. I then go up stairs and try to go to bed. I couldn't go to bed so I organize my clothes and some of my painting supplies. I soon fall asleep after wards.

I wake up to Jeremy and Elena and Alaric stand over me with weird faces. " What's wrong." I try to get up but I'm on the floor. " Some one broke in last night." " Ok." " But it was a vampire and you were awake and we think he attached you." " I was in bed last night." " Your on the floor hailee. You were bleeding." I look and see that there was blood. Then a flash of light comes. I see myself opening the door. I then see two different people. One of them come in and knock me out. The other comes in and lifts up the right side of my shirt. He nods and the other guy nods back. I then see them go into the kitchen and get a cup. I hear wolfs howl. I go back to the door and see the wolfs from a few days ago now guarding me. The two guys start to back up. Some of the wolfs go after the guys and the others stay and protect me. Soon the image fades.

I then see Alaric in front of me. " Oh thank God." " What?" " You zoned out." " Oh. It wasn't a vampire it was something else." I then get up and start to walk up stairs. I get up stairs to the bathroom. I then start to shower and wash the blood off. I grt out of the shower and put my hair into a braid. I go and get dressed for the day of shopping.