Part 1

*Third person POV*

"You see those people down there are us. We are in Garland, Texas and it may look like the zombies had destroyed it, but that's actually just Garland." The boy says while the young girl looks around while they walk over to the bathroom.

"Dude, how may shits does this add up to now anyway. One thousand?" The girl asked the boy and he just rolled his eyes at her sentence and then continued on with speaking. 

"It's been two months since patient zero had took a bite of a contaminated burger at Gas n' Gulp. Just two months and we might be the last non-cannibal freaks in the country." He says.

"We may seem like unlikely survivors, with all my phobias and irritable-bowel syndrome... but we had the advantage of never having friends or any close family. We survive because we play it safe and follow the rules. My rules." 

Columbus had reached out to the door handle to open the door, but stopped when he saw a bloody fingerprint on the door handle. He gasped a bit, then took his hand away from the handle a bit and just stared at the door, listening.

He took his hand away from the door more and he just stared while Ohio made sure to get her pistol in her hand ready for anything. Just then a zombie burst out through the door which caused Columbus to almost fall backwards. 

They started running with the zombie trailing behind them. Then another zombie ran out from behind a car, making Columbus shoot it with his handgun. The zombie screamed as it started chasing the duo around. "Rule number one - Cardio. It always helps us, suckers." Ohio says.

They kept running over to their car and Columbus took the car keys out of his pocket to open the car door

They kept running over to their car and Columbus took the car keys out of his pocket to open the car door... but then he dropped them to the ground and they had to start running away again.

While the zombies were chasing after Columbus, Ohio was able to hid behind the car and grab the car keys, before opening the driver door, just when her brother came running back in the direction of the car. Ohio climbed in over the drivers seat and into the passenger side, while Columbus climbed into the driver side seat. 

They both quickly put their seatbelts on, but Ohio decided to look into the backseat of their car to check for something or just anything that could be or had been back there... Snart move as just then a zombie popped up. "We've got a zombie in here!" Ohio screamed over to Columbus, who was panicking.