Cold Hearted Mafia Man For A Reason

Start from the beginning

I came in the room and saw Chang sitting nervously. I sat beside him.

Vansh: I'm here if you need anything. This will be our last meeting. After trapping Kabir, you're going to give me the desired money and I'll give you the diamonds. Then never to meet you.

Chang: You sure you'll leave me? 'Cus I don't think so.

Vansh: You're helping me in a big thing Chang. Of course I'll leave you after this. Now act normal. He's here. I'll take a leave.

And I ran towards the darkest corner of the room. Angre was beside me.

Kabir came and talked about his deal. Such a useless person. Just when Kabir was handling the diamonds to Chang, I started my surprise.

Vansh: Such a disgraceful thing to see. Hmm Angre?

Angre: Yes boss.

Kabir: Vansh, you here?

Vansh: Of course Kabir. I would be here as my diamonds are being sold here.

Kabir ( holding Chang's collar ): How dare you double cross me, huh?

Chang: Kabir, I agree you would help me during the police raids but there should be something to raid, right? And that 'something' comes from the VR only. How could you expect me to betray the person who helped me to build my empire?

Kabir: Now that you've double crossed Kabir, you should bear the consequences too, right? So get ready to be shot.

Vansh: Oh no, Kabir! Looks like you love extending your punishments given by the court. Now, what could we do if you love such things. Do one thing, shoot everyone and then happily accept your extended punishment.

Kabir: But for that you need proofs. And I bet these witnesses are never going to help the court.

Vansh: This room is dark and you can barely see anything, half-bro. Put on the lights. Look, these big big cameras in front of you. Lagta hai ki pehele deal ki khushi me aap sab kuch bhool gaye. Oops! ( Seems like you've forgotten everything in the happiness of first deal. Oops! )

Commissioner: Mr. Kabir Veer Sharma, you are under arrest for illegal businesses and suspect of several murders caused.

Vansh: And because of your absent-mindedness, you don't even deserve the surname RaiSinghania.

Two police officers handcuffed him and went. I bet he's going to rotten in the jail jist like his mother.

Commissioner: What about this man? Was he involved too?

He asked looking at Chang.

Vansh: Oh no, commissioner! He just acted the way I wanted him to.

Commissioner: And the diamonds?

Vansh: Those are mine. I have earned them through my hard work. Wanna check? Go ahead.

Commissioner: No Mr. RaiSinghania. We trust you. Thank you for helping us catching the culprit. I may take a leave now.

The Commissioner left immediately. That old man should take a retirement now. I looked back at Chang who was drinking water hastily. I took the diamomds in my hand, checked and gave them to Chang.

Vansh: Take these. They are real this time. And deliver the money in my car right now.

Chang: Thank you, VR. And I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong to you. But I must say, your wife is really beautiful.

My bodygaurds fired the guns all around him. He started shivering again.

Vansh: Not a word about my wife. Next time there will be your blood around.

I got all the money back. I went to the mansion and saw Riddhima watering the plants. I encircled my arms around her tiny body. She looked at me in surprise.

Vansh: The Kabir chapter is over in our lives forever.

Riddhima: Oh! So I need a treat for that. A whole evening. Just me, you and long drive.

Vansh: Of course sweetheart.

NOTE:

Lol. I wrote this even though I promised myself to take a break from Wattpad. But with the 5-6 hours of concentrated studying, I'm finding my solace in writing this. So doing things that are making me relaxed. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜