Night 7

I was walking to the convention listening to another FNAF song and arrived a few seconds early.

I was met with Mariusu and Freya talking to the rest of the girls.

12AM: 100%

When they saw me, all the girls hugged me at the same time.

All Girls: NIGHTGUARD!!!

I was happy but behind Mariusu, I was a dark purple version of Freya and  pitch black version of Bonnie staring at me with hungry looks in their eyes. I blinked my eyes and they were gone. The girls looked at me confused.

Bonnie: Nightguard? Why did you blink your eyes?

Me: I just saw a purple version of Freya and a black version of you.

Freya and Bonnie were confused since the only versions of them were Goldie and Springy.

Mariusu: Well, tonight is your custom night.

Me: Custom Night?

Mariusu: Yes. This is the most difficult night in our convention, but there's a twist: you get to program the animetronics of your difficulty choice.

Me: Okay, well I do like challenges to I'll program them to be as aggressive as possible so don't mind if I do.

I then powered down the girls and then setting their A.I. to 20. Now my custom night is 9/20 mode.

Me: Now this is what I call a challenge.

And since I know that this is the final challenge, I decided to play Sonic 3's Final Boss Music.

1AM: 100%

As I played the song, Bonnie, Chica, Freya, Foxy, Mangle and Springy were already moving. I had a strategy to counter them. Close the door for Freya, Chica and Mangle, Check the cams for Foxy, BB and Mari and Goldie and lights for Bonnie. I did the strategy pretty well until I had random siting with the shadow girls I saw earlier.

2AM: 79%

I saw the black version of Bonnoe in a camera and when I put the monitor down, she was ALREADY in the office. She smiles and she had her arms behind her back, slowly walking towards me.

Shadow Bonnie: Hello cutie~

I was terrified but at the same time I was blushing. I never thought that this Shadow version of Bonnie was just as cute as the original and springlock version.

Shadow Bonnie: Love me body?~

I wanted to say yes but I am not a pervert because if I did say yes, she will suffocate me. Shadow Bonnie was  confused but was still smiling.

Shadow Bonnie: Why aren't you answering?~ Don't you love my body?~

I looked away still blushing but when I looked away Bonnie came and caught me.

Bonnie: I got you~

Me: You can use my phone and listen to some music.

Bonnie: Oki!😁

She smiled, picing up my phone and changed the music to the heavy metal remake of FNAF 1's song.

I can tell she's enjoying the song with the smile on her face as Chica joins her.

4AM: 40%

I was checking the cameras as Freya, Foxy, Mangle, Springy and Goldie joined us sleeping like cute babies. Then I saw the purple Freya and just like Shadow Bonnie, she appeared in my office.

Shadow Freya: C'mere Cutie~ *kisses me*

Me: O///O

I tried to esvape but Shadow Freya keeps pulling me back and licking my face. I still tried to escape and I saw BB looking at us, shocked.

BB: GET OFF OUR MAN YOU FAKER!😠

Shadow Freya: HE'S OUR'S TOO!!!😡

Then the rest of the girls including Shadow Bonnie and Mari started to scream and shout that I am their. My face started turning red and my eyes glow the same colour.

Me: CAN ALL OF YOU GIRLS SHUT THE FUCK UP?!😡😠

All of the girls looked at me ,shocked. I have never sworn in my life. Then after I screamed, I passed out shocking everyone. They all felt bad for arguing and irritating me so they took me to the parts & services room where I was sleeping on Goldie and Springy's laps while the rest of them waited outside when I wake up.

5AM: 31%

I woke up after an hour of sleep and realized I was in the Parts & Services room for the third time. I was confused as to what I was laying on, so I looked up and saw Goldie and Springy attempting to boop my nose.

Me: Goldie, Springy what happened?🤨

Goldie: You passed out after swearing.😒

Springy: Are you okay?😱

Me: Yes I am🙂

All three of us walked out to see the girls, even the shadow girls.

All: We're sorry for arguing and causing you to shout at us. Can you forgive us?😨

Me: Yes😁

Thay all cheered and tackled me down, kissing my cheeks, hugging my body and tugging and pulling me back and forth. I was getting a bit dizzy but when the 6AM bell chimed, I said goodbye to all of the girls and hope to see them soon. I got my 3rd paycheck and walked out of the pizzeria knowing I am part of the Freya's Anime Convention family.

The End

Word Vount : 856 words

Finally, aftet spending countless hours typing these chapters I am finally finished with my 1st ever FNIA story and I hope you liked it.👍

FNIA 4: The Love of Nightmares Coming Out on March 1st 2021. Cya there, Readers!👋