Hidden at Harvard (Watty Awards 2011, PLEASE VOTE!)

Hello my dear fans [: this is my Watty Awards story, I have the first few chapters prewritten. I'm planning on updating at the maximum of once a week, or, every 10 comments and votes. Since the watty awards are made up of views//comments//votes I would appreciate it if you would please vote and comment on every chapter. If it's any type of motivation, the person who comments//votes the most on this story overall//after the first couple chapters gets a chapter dedicated to them and if they'd like they can demand me to write a chapter of any of my stories and I'll meet their demand within the next week (: .

Here is the story, it is a mystery. James is a character from the past, and I'd like you guys to COMMENT your guesses as to what his secret is. Thanks.

If you have any questions my formspring is in the external link -->

James was running, he was nervous, he was attending one of the country’s best colleges and if anyone found out about his deepest darkest secret, well he was toast.

“JAMES WAIT UP!” He heard his best friend Matthew call after him

“No Matthew, I’m fine,” He said quickening his pace; he needed to get to the dorm and fast.

He heard Matthew laughing behind him before tackling him so he fell down on top of James.

Matthew immediately stopped laughing.

He just found out James’ secret

~*~

“Awww I can’t believe my baby is going off to college today!” My mom cooed at me, I was overjoyed, I had been accepted into Harvard University. I was just sitting on the couch eating popcorn, watching movies with friends, just like any other Saturday night, when my parents called me and told me they had received a letter in the mail that day saying that the University had accepted me! I was literally jumping up and down for joy that day because I was so unbelievably happy. There was no way that my adult life could get off to a better start than going to what almost everyone considered the best college in the US of A. I embraced my mother for one last time looking her and dad over. I had inherited most of their good features, the glowing blue eyes and golden brown hair. I got my dad’s cheeky smile and pudgy cheeks, which I personally hated but other people told me were adorable.

”Love you guys, Bye!” I said hopping in my car and pressing down on the gas. Just a word of advice to any 16 year old learning to drive, don’t tell your parents you want a smart car, it’ll be a bad decision for when you move out and need to pack up. Either way, I made my way to the airport. It was only about a 15-minute drive but I couldn’t help but notice all the changes that have happened since I was a little kid. I remember riding in the backseat of my parent’s car as a little girl and thinking the world was full of lots of nice people who survived in an oversized land. When you grow up you learn that not everyone is nice, and the world is actually kind of small and undersized, not the other way around. As I pulled into the airport I smiled at the valet guy and told him about the fact the car needed to be towed up Massachusetts soon. I gave the guy all the details about the towing company and when they’d show up and gave him a huge tip for listening to all my instructions without looking impatient at all, even though everyone who has to listen to me talk gets bored quickly. I grabbed all my bags and headed inside not paying attention to where I was going until I got to the electronic flight schedule board and looked up at it searching for Orlando to Boston. I found my flight and smiled happily turning around quickly bumping into someone.

“Hey! Watch out” I muttered harshly trying to gather my bags that I just dropped.

“I’m sorry” I heard a voice with an Australian accent say, “Here, let me help you pick up.”