Six

Billie made you sit on the inside probably so you couldn't escape, she sat on the outside bit. You subtly took your phone out and went to Ash's contact, you wanted to text her to tell her to help you escape the bus.

Phone View

You
Ashley Collin Harriet you better help me get away from Billie right now or you'll be six feet under!

Ash
I'm not doing anything for you because Billie chose you over me.

You
How in the seven seas is that my fault, I want to leave, I don't wanna be near her, she can choose you the second I get off the bus.

---

"hey who's that" Billie said peering over tour shoulder.
"Ashley" you said.
"what is she saying, lemme see" Billie said trying to look at your phone. You tilted your phone so she couldn't see.
"fine, don't let me see" Billie said going back to her side of the seat. She looked at you while you looked at your phone and quickly grabbed your phone faster than the speed of light.
"yo what the hell!" you yelled trying to get your phone back.
"ah that's why you're being weird, you don't like me" Billie said looking at you. "hold on imma send something to her" she said going on your Snapchat.
"oh for Pete's sake this is only gonna go downhill" you said sinking down into your seat.
"what's her name on here?" she asked. You ignored her in an attempt to let this go. "yo" she said trying to get you to answer her.
"whattt" you whined.
"what's her name on here?" she repeated.
"I don't know, Ashley Cute Bubbles or something" you said.
"it's not on here" she said.
"oh pass it here" you said. She gave you back your phone and you turned it off and put it in your pocket.
"should've seen that coming" Billie said, "there's a bit of fluff on your trousers".
"where" you asked looking at your trousers.
"lemme get it" she said. She started picking at your trouser and then pulled your phone out of your pocket.
"oh for crying out loud" you said.
"what's your pin" she said.
"not telling" you said. She put your phone in front of your face and it unlocked, you forgot it had face unlock.
"nice, now what's her name" Billie said.
"I'm not flipping telling you" you answered back. She grabbed your neck pulling your face close to hers. You started getting nervous so you said "I don't know". She pulled you even closer and you said "I actually don't know, I'll show you". She held your phone out so you went to grab it but she wouldn't let go.
"I'm not falling for that again". You scrolled down a bit until you found her so you went on it. She looked at it and said "Bubblepop Cutie Pie Ash? Jeez that's cringe". She went on the camera and took a picture with a caption 'hey Ash, I would pick MJ over you any day jus sayin ok byyyye'. She showed you, "dude I swear if you send that-" before you could finish the sentence she already hit send.
"and now, we wait" Billie said. It took literally 5 seconds for her to reply. Ash replied saying 'prove it'. You looked at Billie confused. She had a grin on her face and it didn't look innocent. She opened the camera again.
"yo take a picture with me, she wanted me to prove that I would pick you" she said.