being the more fluent in english of the two, yongmin coughs slightly and approaches the weird head.

"uh, yes, we are. may i ask you some questions?"

"i ask first. what dum dums names?"

looking between each other, the siblings shrug. "i'm yongmin, and this is my sister, harin. you're an easter head, yes?"

"yep. nice to meet min min and rin rin," it booms once more, and they both give it weird looks.

"ok, then..." the female mumbles, and she takes her brother's hand to tell him to get on with their questions.

"oh, right. uh, why are none of the other exhibits walking around?" he asks, and the head lets out a loud sigh.

"dum dums lock us up. never give me gum gum," it complains, and harin gives it a sad smile.

"i'm sorry, that must be upsetting."

"very! i want gum gum!" its booming voice echoes in the halls, and after the words leave its lips, the three hear voices coming closer from down the hall.

"shit!" she curses in korean, grabbing yongmin's wrist and making to leave.

"please don't tell them about us, easter head!"

"don't worry. me like min min and rin rin," it says, somehow actually being quiet as the siblings rush off, trying to be as quiet as possible. they greedily breathe in air as they come to a stop around a few other halls, clutching onto each other with worry in their eyes.

"that was kind of scary."

"you think?"

"maybe we should head back. i mean, we can keep exploring some other night?" the woman tries to reason, but yongmin just shakes his head.

"the others expect us to at least find out something about this place that might help, while we're out here. we haven't found it yet, so unless we have to, i'm not going back to the exhibit hall," he states firmly, and harin stares at him for a few moments before sighing and rolling her eyes.

"you're such a stubborn ass sometimes."

"that's very hypocritical of you, dearest sister."

harin scoffs quietly at him, but heeds his words and goes in the direction opposite of the hall where their exhibit lay. they come across a giant circular thing practically floating in the middle of the room, and there was a giant skeleton dinosaur on some podium thing. it had the ahn siblings staring in awe for a few moments as it wagged its tail like a dog, but their attention was diverted by a voice calling to their left.

"it looks like you two are new here. my name is theodore roosevelt, 26th president of these united states of america at your service," a man states, approaching them after climbing off an actual horse. they stare at him and his mustache in surprise, not having expected someone to just leave their little podium so freely.

they'd come across a metal man speaking what was likely spanish atop a pedestal, looking at a map and yelling at them about something. neither of them had ever learned spanish, but both were thinking about doing so, now.