(1) Business As Usual

^The Cast^ Bucky Barnes, Lenae Thompson, Jace Thompson (Len's sister) Steve Rogers-Barnes . MJ Thompson (Len's cousin) Peter Parker RJ Thompson (MJ's sister/Len's cousin) Jamie (RJ's Boyfriend). Natasha Romanoff Yelena Bolova Wanda Maximoff and Sam Wilson. 

"Morning Peter." Lenae said as she came through the lobby. 

"Morning Ms Thompson. Beautiful morning we are having this morning." Peter said 

"It is a beautiful spring morning isn't it?" She said as she pushed the elevator button. 

Once she was upstairs her personal assistant James "Bucky" Barnes greeted her. 

"Morning Len." He said as he picked up his tablet and her coffee. 

"Morning James. What do we have going on today?" She said as she sat her bag down on her desk. 

She took the coffee cup from him. 

"You have a meeting with Steve Rogers-Barnes." He said as he bit his lip. 

"Barnes? As in he's related to you?" She said 

"He's my adopted brother/best friend. His parents passed away when we were like 13. It was left in their will that my parents take over guardianship of him and his little sister Laila." He said 

"Why didn't you say anything sooner. We could have had him in here sooner." She said as she was leaned against her desk. 

"To be fair I've only been working for you Len for a year and half. His contract with his previous agent wasn't up till six months." He said 

She smiled at him. 

"You also have a conference call with a Claudia Nichol. She left a message last week about not being happy with how her agent is handling her career." He said 

"Right. Who is her agent again? I know it's someone on the acting floor." She said 

"Bernadette Silvers." He said as he read his tablet and adjusted his glasses. 

"God that woman is a dinosaur. She's worked for my grandpa and my dad. It may be time for a forced retirement after I talk to Claudia." Len said 

"Just throwing this out there. Charlotte Grundy may be a better suited for Claudia. She is a 20 year old actress who according to her email is tired of being type cast and she feels that it is Bernadette's fault." Bucky read to her. 

Len let out a laugh. "Sorry Bernadette really does need to retire." She said 

Bucky's desk phone began to ring. He stepped outside to answer it.

"Hey James. It's Peter your brother Steve is here for his meeting." Peter said 

"Okay thanks." He said 

Bucky made sure the coffee was good and hot in the conference room. Everyone joined Len into the conference room. Her CFO was Sam Wilson CCO was Natasha Romanoff. Also joining them was Yelena and Wanda they were the legal and Human Resources department. 

Lenae went over the contract with Steve and introduced him to his agent Jamie Rivers who happens to be dating her cousin RJ or Raelynn. When the meeting finished up her cousins MJ and RJ came into the room as well as her sister Jace. 

Jace took one look at Steve as he looked up from signing his contract. She couldn't stop staring at him and vice versa. She walked over to him. 

"Hi..I'm Jace Thompson." She said 

"Steve Rogers-Barnes." He said 

"Oh I know who you are now. I've seen you play on tv you are an amazing player." She said as she twirled her hair. 

"Thank you." Steve said 

Bucky joined the two of them. "Jace your sister said to join her in her office when you are done flirting." He said 

"Thanks J." Jace said as she walked backwards still checking out Steve. 

"You get to work around models like her and actresses like MJ and yet you are still single. Or holding out on me." Steve said 

"I wasn't aware you were looking." He said as they walked out. 

They shared a hug and Steve left. Bucky went back to his desk but behind him he could hear the giggles of girls coming from Len's office.