"Sorry, Lils, what program will we be using?" Delilah pulled her google up, a collage of Spongebob characters filled the screen and she then clicked on her files.

"PowerDirector 365 and DaVinci Resolve. The video itself will be edited on Davinci and then the video will be assimilated on PowerDirector 365. But, I specialised in animation for the last seven years so when I send over any animations they will be on Vyond so you will need the basics downloaded. Just enough to run it all. So, should we start?" They nodded as their laptops were started up and they clicked onto their search engines.

"How different is it to what we are currently using?" Delilah picked up one side of her face and then huffed to herself.

"The buttons are just in different places. These sites are for professionals so you might find that this does some things you don't expect. It will also do less than you think. I am assuming that your CAD knowledge is still good." They nod and she starts clicking through her files. A few names and brands are seen that they note. The list ran, Amazon, BBC, Blizzard Entertainment, Disney, Dreamworks, Microsoft, Mojang Studios, Mythical, Netflix, Nintendo, Smosh, Sony, Warner Brothers, YouTube. The Smosh file was clicked but her hand slipped and clicked on the Sony, a box that asked her to enter the password arrived and Delilah clicked off of it. "Thank fuck for file passwords. Nearly lost my job there, I can already picture the court case stacking up," Delilah mumbled to herself as she clicked on the correct file and the startups were clicked on.

"I individually messaged a set of codes to you yesterday, the first word was a colour, what I need you to do is click the first link that I sent to the group this morning and input the red code..." they discussed the information and finally the installations could begin.

"As they are downloading I will show you some other programs. I will email them to you and they are free to use. So, this first one is one that I used with some of the YouTube content I worked on before because it is easy, light on storage and free." The banana was once again put to use as a USB was connected from her phone and into it. Instantly the screen lit up and her lock screen was seen, the famously disgusted white cat had been edited onto the body of a man in a suit with a bat, above his head read 'soup time' and the colours had been blurred slightly.

"Nice background," Rock mentioned as he finalised downloads and logged into accounts.

"Thanks. Anyway, this software can be used live to transfer details, I wouldn't use it for a live video yet but I would use it if you need a quick turn around for a video. And the best thing is that the sound moves with the video so you can do a live check on that. I can also transfer files easily. For example," pictures were opened and the last picture that had been saved to her device was selected. "I can click on share and then click on my laptop and it immediately sends. For small documents like this picture, the transfer can be done wirelessly but you guys will have to use wires for 90% of your work. Your laptops and computers don't even have to be open when you send the data over unless it is wired then it has to be turned on." The picture she had chosen was of a blanket that was covered in Jeff Goldblum lounging with a forest background as his shirt was undone. Looking considerably younger than he was.

"Is that your blanket?" Delilah looked back and nodded quickly before moving back into her main pictures and then picking out a video.

"So, this is a video, about thirty seconds in length but as you can see, the video is shared in the same way as the picture. The only difference is that if the wire isn't connected or the laptop isn't on then it won't be an option. Anyway, your software should be fully downloaded now so I want you to tinker and try to figure it out for yourselves." Delilah stopped talking and leant down to her laptop before the phone at her side began to ring. A male name appeared and she clicked to disconnect her phone that was broadcasting to her laptop as her laptop was broadcasting to the large screen behind her. Instead, the old phone piece that she had pulled out at the start was plugged into her earphone jack and she slid her phone into her pocket as she paced through the room and held the headpiece to her ear.

 "Delilah Vargas speaking, how may I help you?" The words slipped out naturally and her short hair was ruffled as a bun was shaped and grips kept her fringe from falling down as her dark, practically black hair ran over her head.

Eventually, the phone call was ended and the meeting closed as they carried their laptops back to their desks as they discussed ideas for new work. Delilah was left and Damien magically managed to swoop in as she was left alone.

"Hey, how are you doing?" His question startled her and her hand moved down her jumper and jeans.

"Good, thanks. Sorry but I need to get back, the meeting ended later than expected." Her body was lost from sight and Damien was left alone, staring startled as Shayne walked up and the pair began to joke.

"Hey, what is Delilah like?" Damien asked any editors that would listen as Shayne walked beside him.

"She is pure chaos. From the laptop to her blanket. She has a picture frame with a random man's name in and she hung it up in the hallway like that is normal. Travis, I think. She is so chaotic and seemingly random but organised. She is a good editor though. We have some work that we can do and improve on. She understands that we can't just pick things up instantly. We can work at our pace but we have a few goals and games that we are going to work on." Kevin's words had moved reviews as her personality was admitted to.

"She dresses her cats up in outfits and they sleep in some," Rock added as he stood close to the others.

"Don't forget about her basketball hoop that she shoots in the bath and her kitchen utensils," Brittany also added as she sat at her desk.

"Oh yeah, she has a wooden spoon with Nicolas Cage's face burnt into it. Her ladle is a dinosaur and her oven gloves are actually rubber gloves shaped like dogs. She even mentioned her home landlines being a burger and a pack of chips. The weirdest thing is that the only reason she mentioned any of this is because we asked her if she had anything weird after we saw the blanket with Jeff Goldblum on, and she finds none of this weird. She knows that some people think it is weird because her family told her that it is."