27

Luna's POV

After we mated again we cuddled well until I felt him get hard again. So I got up and started to plan my cemermony. And not long later Anthony picks me up carrying me to the bed and nibbles on my mark.

"Anthony!"

He hums.

"Stop. We need to...."

He licks my mark.

"Oh Anthony!"

I was loosing my stand.

He pulls me closer and holds me tight.

"An...Anthony!"

He moves his warm hand under my shirt.

"Oh."

He removes my shirt.

"Anthony."

*Knock* *knock*

He growls not moving to even answer the door.

*Knock* *knock*

He growls and walks to the door. Once there he opens it growling.

The standing at the door is Sarah looking like she just did the deed.

I ran to her forgetting my shirt was off which made Anthony growl.

Thank goodness I am still wearing my black bra.

I pushed him to the side and pulled her in. This did not please the big Alpha, but I do not care right now.

After having her sit on the couch and I wiggled my eyebrows she couphs and then there is a knock.

*Knock* *knock*

Anthony stops staring at us and gets up stomping to the door.

"Finally!" Anthony says seeing Jacob.

"No!"

"No?" Anthony says looking at me.

"Back off Jake! You had her all day."

Jacob looks between me and Anthony then puts his hands in the air in surrender.

"WTF Bro! Get your mate out of here, so I can..." Anthony says before I interrupted.

"Jake leave!"

All the while Sarah looks between us.

"Sorry not crossing Luna. I love to keep my balls." Jacob says.

Anthony growls in annoyance.

"Awe is the Big Bad Alpha annoyed he has blue balls."

Anthony looks at me and smirks.

Oh zit what did I just cause.

Anthony is one second by the door and the next picking me up smashing his lips to mine.

His hand on my ass holding me against him to feel all of him made me moan and made Anthony smile in triumph.

I pushed Anthony away as hard as I could, but he barely moved and when I heard the door closed I looked at Anthony to see him smirking at me.

That pissed me off, but it was soon forgotten when he starts kissing my mark.

Rated R Scene Rate R Sex Scene

That leads us back on our bed with him on top of me and he unhooks my bra with ease. He then attacks my left breast with his mouth and teeth and moves to my stomach leaving kisses until he gets to my bottoms and takes them off. Once they are off he resumes kissing my inner thighs then over my underwear. He take off my black underwear and starts to lick the outside of my virgina. He looks up at me and enters his middle finger into me.

At this point he knew he is going to get what he wanted.

He starts to eat me out only nibbling my sensitive numb each time after entering another finger.

"Oh, Anthony!"

He looks up at me and continues, but his pase speeds up.

"Anthony.  Anthony!"

He goes faster and faster until I cum.

After I cum he licks me clean and grabs a condom. Then aline his huge penis and enters me slowly.

"Anthony!"

He stops and looks in my eyes.

"Yes Luna!" Anthony says all innocent and like we are not in this position.

"Stop teasing!"

He smirks and slams all of his penis into me making me moan.

"Fuck!" Anthony says.

I look into his eyes and see his eyes a mixture between his normal greenish blue eyes and a goldish color.

"Mine!" Anthony says, but it was not just him. It was his wolf too.

"Alex?"

He pounds into me.

"My mate!" Anthony and his wolf says in confirmation.

He keeps pounding making cum again.

"Anthony....Alex... I am.."

He licks my mark and then nibbles it.

"Mine!" Anthony and Alex says.

I move my legs and wrap them around Anthony making my growl in pleasure.

"Anthony... Alex!"

He pounds into me harder and cums making me cum with him.

I thought we were done after that since he moves, but I was so wrong.

He removes the condom and puts a new one on then lays down. He then picks me up and sets me on top of him making me more self continue than ever before, but when he slides into me and nibbles my right breast I am sucked back into our bliss world.

"Anthony!"

I looked into his eyes and see his normal greenish blue eyes.

He looks up at me while still nibbling my right nipple. So I ride him making him pound into me from underneath me. 

He keeps hitting my G Spot making me close to cumming again, but then he stops leaving only me riding him. So I go faster, but then he flips us and has my legs against his chest pounding into me.

"Anthony!"

He keeps this up while watching me close to unraveling. Then moves between my legs once his penis twitches signalling to me he is close too. So I wrapped my legs around him and we made love together until we cum making him growl in pleasure.

"Anthony!"

We keep it up until we are done cuming and Anthony moves to take the condom off.

Rated R Scene Over! Rated R Sex Scene Over!

Anthony gets back onto the bed and kisses me.

"Luna that was amazing." Anthony says.

"I know."

After a while we eat and go to bed having to go back to school tomorrow.