11

"Your playing a dangerous game here prinses"

Y/N POV
he slowly walked up to me and stood before me. Not doing anything. I didn't understand. Didn't he want me? Am I not interesting enough? As I thought those words he kissed my forehead "I'd kiss you if you weren't this drunk. I don't wanna do anything you'll regret later little mouse" so he did want me? I couldn't control myself and grabbed him by his shirt as I pulled him in and kissed him. I could fell he didn't except this but he softened fast after.
I dragged him towards his bed and lied on top of him still kissing him.

He turned us around very smoothly so now he was on top of me. He broke the kiss and placed a kisses in my neck. I enjoyed every second. As he was now sucking on my sweet spot I let out a small moan. I couldn't control it and I didn't want too. "I like that sound princess" he said with a smirk on his face.  He kissed me again on my neck as I let out another moan. I took of his shirt so I could see and feel his abs. They were perfectly shaped. He smirked at me. I pulled him towards me as we stated to kiss yet again. "Y/n do you really want this" I hesitated and looked up at him. "I umh I'm not sure" I said. I wanted it but I knew I wasn't 100% sober. And we weren't in a relationship.
He gave me a soft smile and kissed my forehead. "It's okay mouse" he said as he lied down besides me. He hugged me as I was snuggling up to him laying on his chest and drifted off to sleep.

It was the next morning and Dabi was still beside while hugging me. I thought back about yesterday. A little blush appeared on my face. I looked up to Dabi and gave him a small kiss on his lips. There appeared a smile on his face "what was that for ?" He said with his deep morning voice. "I-I didn't know you were awake" I said while burring my face in his chest because I was so embarrassed. "Lets go shopping together today, you don't have that much clothes anyway" "is the one and only Dabi willing to go shopping with me" I said exited. "Are we going to nog princes" "yes yes we areee" I said happy as I got out of bed. "I'll shower first. I look like a mess" I walked out with clothes I bought with toga as I heard Dabi chuckle.

I went inside the shower and washed my body and hair

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I went inside the shower and washed my body and hair. As I was done I turned the shower off and dried my body and hair. I got dresses in a cute summery outfit. And walked towards the bar where some people were sitting. I didn't know all of them. "Hii I'm y/n" I said with a smile on my face. They all said hi and introduced themselves. (Just all the other members of the league of villains)

As Dabi walked in he grabbed my hand and dragged me with him "it was nice to meet you all!!" Is what I could say before leaving the bar with Dabi.

As we arrived at the mall we started to shop for some outfits and shower supplies because I only used toga's ones and I felt bad. I then saw the Victoria's Secret and thought that I also needed new underwear. I looked at Dabi with puppy eyes that he would come with me. I didn't wanna go alone. I'm way to awkward for that. He looked at me with a 'are you for real' face but then followed me inside.

We walked around for a minut as he stopped. "What about this one" he said while smirking. It was a lilac bra with full lace and some glitters on it. I know what he was trying to do and I played with him "hmm yea that's cute I'll try it in" I grabbed the bra and underwear that goes with it and walked to the dressing room. It was a really cute set so I wanted it. I got out and also picked a cute red bra with underwear. I showed the bra to Dabi and his face went red.

I think I won the game😌.