Foreword

This is a story about how Oh Sehun, an actor, rapper, singer-songwriter, model and a splendid dancer became a father at a time and situation where he least expected. When everything came crashing down on him and he was in his weakest state a heavy responsibility of a 7 months old's life was laid down on his trembling shoulders. The innocent baby came waltzing into his life, pasting it back together, piece by piece. Soon without him even realizing it, she became his oxygen and his salvation. Because of her he finally realized the true meaning behind life, love and a father. He became a man from a young boy.

He became a father for his daughter.

Note:

I have posted this fanfiction in Asianfanfics too, under the same name, Agent_K.

Disclaimer: This is a nothing but fiction. Characters in this story do not portray or indicate their personalities in real life. You might come across some scenes/concepts which you might find similar to already published works/novels/movies. And I am betting, you will. LOL! But that is absolutely not intended. It is because of all those months where I didn't write a single sentence and binge read all types of things like fanfics, novels, journals, and blah blah blah. So definitely, I will get influenced.

Anyway, as I am writing something based on real people, so let me also make this clear, this only and only for entertainment purpose~ So no hate to anyone :))

Copyrights: This book apparently belongs to me, meh. I hope you guys wont use this somewhere else... in plain words please don't do plagiarism.