Zianna also hears, "Someone's coming..." She whispers, "Lay low..." Aaron whispers as he lays lows along with Zianna, hoping who's ever walking around will walk past, but the footsteps seem to be getting closer. Zianna leans over to pick up a fallen branch, "On the count of 3, we'll jump them," Aaron says, thinking it's the guardian forces.

Zianna nods as her grip tightens around the branch, watching as Aaron holds up 3 fingers. When Aaron puts down all 3 fingers, one at a time. They run and jump at the two people, not even bothering to see who they are, convinced they're the guardians. Zianna had her eyes closed as she swung the branch, hitting the person but didn't want to see as it could only cause her to hesitate to feel guilt.

Aaron drops the suitcase to tackles the other person to the ground, going to throw a punch but quickly stops when seeing the unforgettable red hair and blue and green eyes. "Blaze...?" Aaron says in disbelief as Blaze also seemed to be as shock as he is. "Holy shit, it's you!!" Blaze yells in excitement as he sits up and hugs Aaron, Aaron hugging back.

Zianna opens her eyes, confused as she sees Blaze and Aaron hugging, and looks down to see Daniel sitting on the ground, holding his side as there were tears welling up from the pain. Zianna gasp and quickly kneels next to him, "Oh my Irene, I am so sorry!!" Zianna says as she helps Daniel up, "It's fine, it's fine. Sorry for scaring you," Daniel says as he continues to rub his side to soothe the pain.

"Where have you guys been!!? You just disappeared without a word," Aaron says, seeming upset by their sudden disappearance as they didn't like the idea of them being caught or dead. "When we went to search of things, we got caught and had to go on the run. Luckily we ran into a good friend of ours that helped us," Blaze explains. "We're on the run also, our hotel got raided, and we got separated with everyone else," Zianna explains.

"Did everyone escape?" Daniel asks, "We don't know," Aaron answers, "Well, it's not safe being out here, follow us," Blaze says as he walks over to Daniel, who was wearing Blaze hoodie to hide his ears and tail. Aaron quickly goes to pick up the suitcase as they follow Blaze and Daniel, making their way to a waterfall.

Aaron and Zianna were confused but quickly understood as Daniel and Blaze goes through the water, the two following as they find themselves in a cave. "This is the camp where everyone has been hiding," Blaze explains, confusing Aaron, "Everyone?" Aaron asks as he follows the two to an even larger part of the cave where other werewolves were hiding. "Whoa," Zianna gasps as she looks around in amazement.

"Who did you find this?" Aaron asks, "We didn't, Guy did," Blaze answers as Guy walks over to them. "Aaron is so good to see you!" Guy greets, "Guy, you did this?" Aaron asks in disbelief. "Yeah, Nate found this place and set it up as a surprise date for me. But, after hearing that werewolves were being captured and contained, we changed it into a camp for werewolves to hide. We have plenty of supplies, such as food, medical equipment, tents, blankets, and even some radios for music," Guy explains as he walks around, showing it around to Aaron and Zianna.

"We were out looking if there was anyone in need of help to they can the join the camp. Other werewolves would usually hide the forest we were just in," Blaze explains. "So, is the plan to hide everyone here until the Island opens again?" Aaron asks, but Guy shakes his head. "That is an option, but there are risks to waiting. We don't know how long they're going to keep the island close, and the longer they have it close, the closer they are to finding this place," Guy explains.

"So, what's the plan?" Zianna asks, "The plan is risky, and we're still working on fixing some flaws in the plan. Basically, since I and Nate are employees on the island, we're planning on using one of the Starlight boats with permission to leave the island, with taking everyone here with us," Guy explains. "How are you going to get the permission?" Zianna asks, "We're going to be joining every other employee for the next supply run, due to everything running low, it'll probably be soon, and we'll be updated for if we want to volunteer," Guy explains, pointing to the walkie talkie he had attached to his belt.