Chapter Twenty One

Magsimula sa umpisa

He is just so hot like a Cosmopolitan model.

"Love? Shit." Dali-daling nagsuot ng tshirt si Axel tapos pumasok ng banyo.

Wala na tuloy. I thought and laughed.

Lumabas si Axel na naka-tee at jogging pants.

"Di ka makatulog?" Tanong niya at niyakap ako.

"Oo. Saka if it's okay, I want to be with you." Napailing si Axel.

"Please?" I asked and he sighed.

"Okay." He led me to the bed then gathered me close.

First time namin magkatabi matulog and somehow I know this is what I envisioned when we get married.

To sleep and wake up by his side.

Naramdaman ko lang na nakatulog na si Axel and I went to drift to dreamland as well.

I woke up with a start nang may nagsisigawan sa baba.

Then I heard someone calling my name kaya nagising si Axel.

Biglang bumukas ang pinto at nakita ko ang galit na mukha ni Baba kasama si Marco. Nasa labas din si Felicity na nagulat bakit ako nasa kwarto ni Axel.

"What's the meaning of this?! Better explain yourself young man for taking my daughter away! I can sue you for kidnapping!" He thundered on Axel.

"I'm sorry sir but I..." Pinutol ko ang pagsasalita ni Axel.

"Baba, I was not kidnapped kasi andito kami sa bahay ng mga Lopez tapos walang nangyari sa amin okay? Pero to make the long story short. Kami na ni Axel and I want to marry him. No one else." I went over to Axel and held his hand.

"What have you done to my daughter?! You used her so you can elevate your status in life? Marry her? You are not one of us and I don't want my daughter to marry beneath her station let alone her driver." Nagulat ako sa sinabi ni Baba.

"I may not be rich sir but I can prove to you na I can provide for her. I love your daughter and will do anything for her."
I felt my heart swell with pride for Axel.

"Love? More like use her. I won't let you marry her!"

"Baba! I love Axel and you promised me di ba? Any wish? This is what I want! To be with Axel!" Sigaw ko kay Baba na nabigla sa inasal ko.

"Trixie! Stop this foolishness! You're coming home and I forbid you to see him!" Baba pulled me and Axel tried to stop him.

"Sir Alex..."

"You're fired Axel! You are no longer welcome to my home and if you trespass, I will put you in jail. You have disappointed me and your father." Nakita ko ang gulat at panlulumo ni Axel.

"Axel!" I shouted as Baba and Marco pulled me away to get inside the car.

"Alex! Anong ibig sabihin nito? Nagmamahalan ang dalawa!" Sabi ng papa ni Felicity.

"I will not let my daughter be used." Sabi ni Baba at isinara ng driver ang pinto tapos umalis na kami.

Marco tried to console me but I spanked his hands away.

"Don't touch me you lying bastard! I hate you! I hate you the both of you!" I shouted and Baba slapped me then he realized his mistake

"Tito Alex..." Marco was also shocked and held my reddening cheek.

"Trixie, I'm sorry." I saw Baba was appalled of what he did.

"How could you Baba! I hate you!"
I cried and pushed Marco away then covered my face with my hands.