Intro: Where It Begins

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ˢᵒᵖᵉ*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Hyung. I-I've got to tell you s-something. Can you come o-over please...?" whimpers and loud cries were heeded from Hoseok's line.

"Hobi-ah? What happened?" Yoongi tried to gulp the bile in his throat when he heard Hoseok sounding like a frantic one.

"I... I-I was... I-It was too... hff... fast. H-Hyung, I--"

"It's okay. Just breathe in and out and repeat. Alright? You don't need to talk right now," The older hastily donned himself with a casual clothing, not halting their call and putting it on speaker in case Hoseok might have something to say. "I'm coming now. Just wait for me there, okay? I'll be there in a few before you could blink an eye."

By saying he would be there before the younger could even blink an eye was pretty much true because just as Hoseok was about to chug another bottle of liquor, his hand was being stopped by Yoongi.

"Stop drinking," Yoongi muttered sternly, setting the bottle aside from the table. But his expression went from strict to an unreadable one the moment when he laid his eyes on the ragged-looking Hoseok. "What in hell... What the fuck happened to you?"

"I... I... got m-molested. Hyung... my innocence... j-just got stolen..."

"Who... in the world did this to you." that was no question at all. That was a command.

"I... I... don't know. I don't k-know who it was... H-He... I don't know, Hyung... I'm sorry. I'm- so sorry for being w-weak... I-I didn't mean--" Hoseok stopped talked when he was grabbed the older into his strong embrace, both of them stuck in the silent atmosphere.

"We'll find who fucking did this to you. And I promise we'll put them behind bars," Yoongi remarked darkly while growling under his breath, his right hand still covering Hoseok who was shaking in fear of the thought the molester might go back and harm him again.

But no one could do it now.

Because Yoongi was always going to protect the frail Hoseok.

Even if he would risk his own life, Yoongi would.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ˢᵒᵖᵉ*ੈ✩‧₊˚

hii this contains male pregnancy ♂️🤰 so hoba would be preggy preggy uwu but who wouldn't like that r8 🤨🤥

also uh pls vote if u liked this chapter <3