Chapter 4

Btw, I'm gonna start writing it in my way, so like still flowing the plot, just my own like dialogues and stuff.

3rd POV

Things weren't going the way Jim expected them to. Toby is freaking out and the trolls were being tedious right now. 

"J-j-Jim, what are they-what do they want-do they want me?! Cuz I am disgusting as f-" Jim stopped him immediately. "Ay, man Chill. Let's sort this out after they go, alright?" He nodded slowly, still terrified to death. 

Taking a deep breath, Jim explains everything to Toby. "And yeah, so that's how I met the-" A car beeped in the distance. Jim immediately recognized the horn and urged the others to go upstairs. "Go! That's my mother! She's gonna freak if she saw you!" They all ran upstairs, and before being able to hide them perfectly, His mother was already up the stairs. 

"Jim? Honey, you alright?" Jim didn't know what to do, so he played it off. "Yea, yea I'm fine, don't worry. Just had some bad taco probably-"

"Alright, I'll get some Advil and stomach pain tablets from the drugstore (not actual drugstores, like the one where u get ur medicines, etc). Jim just hummed in response and hope she went away. Finally hearing the cargo away, he brought the trolls and Toby out. 

"Holy crap dude, you have a responsibility. I mean, imagine you the hero of Whatever they said-" Toby started ranting. Jim shook his head no. 

"I can't be this-this Trollhunter guy, I got to school, I got work, I got a lot of things on my hand right now." Toby wasn't haven't it. 

"But Jim!!!! Imagine the amount of popularity we get if you saved the world!" Blinky shook his head on that one. Jim understood, but Toby didn't. " What do you mean, 'No'?"

"No, absolutely not. We trolls cannot be exposed to humans. For the first time in history, something like this is happening. A human Trollhunter." Blinky explained, with an evident tone that it could be catastrophic if word got out. 

"No Humans should know~," The big, gruffly, the troll said. "very, very dangerous to everyone." Jim understood, but with everything going on, and with Steve being a pain in the ass, he thought it would be cool, but he just wants a normal life, and this was far from normal. 

"Crap, it's 10! Arrggghhh (sorry if I spelled it wrong) We have to go! The council's meeting!" He nodded and they headed out. "ah, I forgot, Master Jim, we have training tomorrow. Don't forget and come after school, near the canal." 

It was like Toby and Jim's mood changed drastically like a girl on her period. "Uh, what the fuc-," Before he could even finish his sentence, Toby was squealing like a cat. "OMG OMG OMG OMG! AHAHAHAHAH YESSSSS!" He jumped around, while Jim looked like he was about to pass out.

"Can't I just, give this back? I really don't want this! I want a normal life..." Blinky seemed to understand but revealed why it is important. 

"I know how you feel and it's okay. Master Jim, you are now responsible for the protection of two worlds, the human and troll alike. If you do not keep the balance, evil trolls like Bular will come into yours and wreak havoc! A bad troll-like Bular could kill us both, in a matter of seconds, including the people you love." He said, with sympathy in his voice. Jim became even more paranoid. He was shaking at the point that he had to use the kitchen table as support. Blinky saw how paranoid and feared Jim was. 

"Master Jim, if I may... destiny is a gift. Some go their entire lives living existences in quiet desperation, never learning the truth that what feels as though a burden pushing down upon our shoulders is actually a sense of purpose that lifts us to greater heights! Never forget that fear is but the precursor to valor. That to strive and triumph in the face of fear, is what it means to be a hero. Don't think Master Jim... become! Would you at least consider it?" With a bit of pleading in his voice, he ended his some-what speech.

Jim nodded. "Now we are really late for the council meeting. Arrggghhh Let's go!" and they were out the door in seconds. Jim felt like he wanted to give up suddenly, but then (Y/N) flashed through his mind? How would she handle this? Would she think she's going crazy?

Multiple questions flooded through his mind as Toby tried to bring him back. Jim didn't listen and just looked outside the window, wondering what is going to happen next...

So first of all, super sorry for the delays and the push-offs. I had a hard time and also had writer's block. I finally got rid of it, so u should be seeing more and more chapters coming every two weeks. Also, I have changed my style of writing for this story, it'll be more in 3rd pov, cuz I suck at first. The second will be the reader's pov. or have a good day and stay safe flowers!

not me writing this at 12:07 when I have a test tmrw- Also, I let u know what episode it ends off, starts and etc, and right now, this is halfway of episode 2