Chapter 27: What To Do What To Do...

Start from the beginning

#################################

The ride back to the hotel was actually normal. I realized that Tommo is actually not that bad of a driver when he is tranquil soul. Comparing to the last time he drove us to that warehouse, this time, he looked more serious, he doesn't seem his usual self... Wonder why.

Zayn helps me this time on getting out of the car. It's already 11:20 at night and the hotel is quiet, it's a good thing that we don't have to handle any fans or paparazzi since we're going through the back of the hotel. When we get to the elevators, Harry presses the button for one, and I press the other button for the othe. I could feel his eyes glaring at me, but I decide to ignore him.

At last, both elevators open at the same time. Harry gets in the one he called down and I go in the other one I called. The boys exchange glances to each other deciding where to go.

Zayn and Niall decide on coming with me while Liam and Louis go with Harry.

When the door closes, both of the boys start laughing, making me confused with the whole situation. "Why are you laughing?"

Niall is the first one to speak, "I've never seen Harry being this stubborn."

"It was the funniest thing ever." Zayn chuckles.

I roll my eyes, "I don't really care anymore. He's just so annoying..."

The laugher dies off, and both boys look at each other. The doors open once again, to the hallway where are rooms are.

"Well boys, I'll see you tomorrow." I hold onto the wall and slowly walk to my room. When I get there, I close the door behind me ans place the lock on so they don't wake me up early tomorrow.

I look around at my room and everything seems new to me, although it's the room I stayed in 3 weeks ago. Maybe it's more... cleaner than how I've left it... Strange...

Whatever. I'm going to sleep, I'm too tired myself.

*BEEP BEEP BOP BEEP BEEP BOP*

A message? Who might it be at this hour?

I get my phone and open the message.

From: Nialler :3

Hey Cates, can I talk to u for a little bit?

-----------x------------

Niall? Wonder what's happening...

To: Nialler :3

Sure thing, what up?

----------x------------

I get  reply back in just a couple of seconds.

From: Nialler :3

Could u open the door?

------------x-------------

To: Nialler :3

huh? you wanna talk personally you mean? o.o

---------x------------

From: Nialler :3

Yehh... until u closed the door on me almost hitting me face in the process...

----------x-----------

Now I feel terrible...

To: Nialler :3

Are you at the door?

----------x-----------

From: Nialler :3

Yep