Sixth Birth Secret Revealed..

Start from the beginning

Abhi on the other hand takes baby steps & enters Pragya's room to wake her up..

Abhi: hey pragya.. Get up.. Na.. (In a husky voice)

Pragya opens her lazily & smiles at him..

Pragya: Abhii..

Abhi: sh.. Come..

She helps her to move from there.. Suddenly dadi shouted in her half sleep..

Dadi: that heartless creep.. How can he kill my Pragya? I'm gonna kill you..

Abhi & Pragya smiles at each other..

They talk to each other & they shares the things happened.. And they makes fun of each other.. Ragini saw them & her lips curved into smile..

The screen shifts to..

Priya: did you get any information about Neil bhai, Ranveer?

Ranveer: mom, I tried my best but still..

Ram: we've less time, make it faster..  We're leaving US permanently by next week.. I made the arrangements..

Priya: why are you hurrying?

Ram: It's because I'm worried about my son.. Have you heard what Abhi said.. She took him to her company..

He's a cardiologist.. What does he know about business.. I'm sure, she's plotting against him..

Ranveer: dad.. Ragini aunt didn't look that bad.. Abhi said too na.. Dad.. She's

Ram: I don't have good opinion on that lady.. We are going.. That's it..

Priya: I won't leave from here till I meet my bhai.. (With tears)

Ram: who's important to you? Your son or your bhai?

Priya: what ever you say, I wanna meet my bhai first.. Abhi has Pragya.. Whom my Neil bhaiyya has..

Ram: she told na.. He has second family..

Priya: Are you doubting my bhai.. He'll never do like that..

Ram: Do whatever you want.. (Shouts) We are leaving next week, that's it.. To come or not.. It's your decision.. (Walks from there)

Priya cries hearing him..

The next day morning..

Ragini goes in her car along with her driver to the same village.. She noticed the place where her Rajeev Uncle used to lie.. She stopped the driver & walks towards there..

She asked a man nearby about Rajeev.. But he didn't know..

It was heard by a 76 years old man behind her..

Old man: I know him..

She turns back with smile..

Ragini: I wanna about him & Sita..

Old man smiles..

Old man: Why do you want to know about them..

Ragini: please tell me.. I won't leave from here till I know everything about them.. Please tell me..