Matsuhanaoiiwa/Matsuhanaiwaoi

I like bottomkawa but BottomIwa? sign me the hell up!!.

Which do you prefer BottomKawa or BottomIwa. I personally like BottomIwa but i take bottomKawa. This is Omegaverse where Iwa has three alpha's( Is that allowed? If not i'll edit this crap) and someone who was new to the team tried to flirt with him and all hell broke loose. By the way there relationship is a secret.

------------------------------------------

Iwaizumi was someone most people would thought as an Alpha with how often he screams at Oikawa,Matsun and Makki. He was the last person people would thought to be an omega but that's where there wrong. Iwaizumi was an omega with three Alpha's. And right now he was screaming at the three to start practice. 

"GET OFF YOUR ASS THE FLOOR AND START PRACTICING!!!!" he yelled.  "IWA-CHAN LET US REST!!!!" whine Oikawa. "NO!" he yelled. "Ugh come on guys" said Iwaizumi. "Everyone come here!!" yelled the coach. Everyone gathered around the coach in confusion. "we have a new member joining. Come in" said the coach. A boy with blonde hair walks in and everyone could tell he was an alpha and Iwaizumi felt really uncomfortable by his aura.

"Yo. My name is Satoshi. I'm only here for a short while" he winked. But his winked was directed to Iwaizumi which really made him uncomfortable. Oikawa noticed this and gave a secretive glare to him. "Oikawa teach him the basics" the coach said. Oikawa reluctantly agreed. 

Oikawa pov

'This Asshole just tried to flirt we my mate.' I thought. I pulled Makki and Matssun to the side. "Whats wrong Tooru?" ask Makki. "That bitch over there tried to flirt with our mate" i growled. My other mates growled as well. "Well let's stay close to Hajime" said Matssun. "And if this bitch tries to do anything well you know what to do" said Makki. We all agreed. We walk back to Hajime who was stretching. "I'll take Hajime for now" said Makki. He went to iwa-chan and helped him with his stretches while I have to help Satoshi.

End pov

It was the end of practice and everyone was cleaning up and Satoshi was getting a little touchy on Iwaizumi which really pissed Iwaizumi's alpha's. But all hell broke loose when Satoshi tried to kiss Iwaizumi. Herenis how it happened.

Iwaizumi pov

Satoshi was making me really uncomfortable right now. He touched me one to many times. Thankfully my alphas noticed and stayed nearby just in case. "Hey Hajime~"i heard Satoshi called. "Um please don't call me by my first name" i said. "Why not." he leaned in closer. "Um we hardly know each other and I don't like it" I was really scared now. "How about we change that. " he grabbed me by my waist and tried to fucking kiss me.  I tried to push him off but he was strong. 

I closed my eyes preparing to feel it but i felt hands wrap around my waist and a familiar scent. "Takahiro?" i ask Tears in my eyes. "Shhh don't worry Hajime" he cooed. I looked over to see Tooru and Issei glaring at Satoshi. "What the hell man?!" yelled Satoshi. "Leave!" said Tooru. "NO! not until i have Hajime!" he yelled. I cuddled closer to Takahiro as they all started growling at each other. And then the coach came.

end pov

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!" yelled the coach. Everyone went silent and stared at the 5. "He tried to kiss Hajime!" Said Issei. "Is it wrong?! It's not like he had a mate!" yelled satoshi. "True" said Kindaichi. "Did you ask for consent? No you didn't" said Takahiro. Everyone glared at him. "So what? Who are you guys to him anyway?" he ask annoyed. "We are his Alpha's!!" yelled Tooru. "Yeah right. Those are straight up lies" he laughed. "Oh those aren't lies dear brother" said Another voice. "What do you mean Sakura?" ask Satoshi annoyed. "I caught all of them kissing once. And I don't know if your either stupid, needy or just desperate to not noticed the bonding mark on his neck" said Sakura. "tch" he rolled his eyes. "I apologize on my brothers behalf. He's an asshole" she bowed down. 

"it's fine i guess" said Iwaizumi. "Trust me you won't be seeing him anytime soon" she smiled and then glared at her brother. "We are gonna have a long chat Nii-Chan" she said. Satoshi rolled his eyes. "Tch Whatever" he walked out of the gym. "Iwaizumi forgive me for my brothers actions. I'm going to ask my parents if they can move him and me toa different school" she bowed. "Alright" said Issei. "Now bye!" she yelled and ran out the gym. 

silent.

"YOU GUYS ARE MATES?!!?!" yelled everyone in the gym. "Uhm. Yes" they said. Welp looks like they have questions to answer.

the end.

( I lost my script! So it's terrible i'll fix it once i find my script)