𝟏𝟔. 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎

"In need for your presence

"In need for your presence."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's been two hours since Satoru arrived at the station. The rest of the teachers and students from jujutsu tech have no clue what was happening inside the curtain. The humans that were transfigured and were on standby inside the building did not attack non-sorcerers. Even if those who are trapped inside the stations aren't counted. The number of people are considerably very low. Each teams were given orders to end their standby and start attacking cursed users inside the curtain because of how long they kept getting delayed.

"It's almost 10PM and we haven't heard anything from Gojo-sensei." Fushiguro said to his superiors.

"That is concerning." Nanami replied bluntly. He was never one to beat around the bush. Always telling things as it is.

"Should we go inside?" The first year boy asked.

"Fushiguro, our job is to standby here until further notice."

"Kireina-sensei? You don't really think staying out here will help anything, right?" Fushiguro directed his question to the other grade 1 sorcerer. The boy kept insisting they needed to do something.

"Fushiguro–"

"He's right, Nanami," Hima agreed with the first-year boy, "I think we should find out why it's taking so long."

Nanami sighed loudly before he unbotted the buttons on the sleeve of his blazer. The tie that he was wearing around his neck was also becoming loose. Fushiguro smiled at the redheaded teacher before standing up straighter than before, ready for action.

"I'll head for the enemy responsible for the curtains," Nanami said as he briskly took his blazer off his shoulders and gave orders to the other two on his team, "you two do your best to rescue the civilians."

The three different groups across the perimeter was just about ready to enter the battle at the same time before they heard a screaming voice that belonged to none other than Itadori Yuuji.

"NA! NA! MIIIIIIN!!! NANAMIN ARE YOU THERE?!" Hearing the name Itadori shouted, Fushiguro looked very confused at the Nickname Itadori made for Nanami, "GOJO SENSEI WAS SEALED!!"

"Sealed?!" Fushiguro yelled out. Hima's eyes went wide and many uneasy thoughts built up in her head. The bubbling sweat was starting to form around the palm of her hands. Her worst scenarios were starting to come true.

"Change of plans. We must join Itadori at once. If this sealing is true, it's all over. For all humans in this country." The spin of Nanami's feet were swift which were closely followed by Fushiguro and Hima.