𝟎𝟒. 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃

❝Is he the reason your heart is in pain?❞

Is he the reason your heart is in pain?

❝Is he the reason your heart is in pain?❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The tokyo team that consists of Megumi Fushiguro, Nobara Kugisaki, Maki Zenin, Toge Inumaki, and Panda were given the information that Gojo Satoru won't be able to train them for the upcoming exchange event due to, what he claimed, a business overseas. What they don't know is that he was training another student, Itadori Yuuji, the supposedly dead vessel of the King of curses.

This sudden alteration appointed Hima to be in charge of the Tokyo training. Satoru was grinning the whole time he asked her the favor. At first, she refused. Time and time again she refused. But, as a lot of people know, the man can be very persuasive when it's needed the most. He convinced her that if he were to leave Itadori's side, more special-grade curses will attempt to hurt the boy at any cost. In fear of what might happen to the boy, she eventually agree. She was supposed to go an a mission with Nanami but was instead used as a babysitter for 5 overgrown babies.

Hima mostly taught stamina control and how to efficiently conserve curse energy. Each student has their own techniques that are very different from one another so physical training will be done in whatever shape that suits them. Maki mostly train physically and Hima doesn't interfere as much because Maki doesn't have curse energy. Fushiguro is extraordinary at his curse energy control. Panda and Inumaki didn't fall too much behind. Kugisaki still has a to practice a lot more on her control. The first-year was getting frustrated at how much she's getting behind everyone but Hima made sure that she doesn't feel that way anymore when the exchange event begins. Fortunately, she has gotten much better in the weeks that she's been training.

It was tiring to watch her get angry at everything. But, for some reason Hima has a soft spot for the girl. In a way, Kugisaki reminded her of how she used to be when she was in high school. Reckless, had too much energy, and always first in line to get not be scared of getting hurt by anyone and anything. She still is very careless when facing an opponent, but the energy she once had was no longer as fierce as her younger self. Maybe growing older and seeing the world from tired eyes does that to even the bravest of sorcerers.