𝟏𝟓. 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐘𝐀 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓

[Tokyo Metro Shibuya Station near exit 13 outside of the curtain]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

October 31, 2018 at 7:00 PM.

A CURTAIN WITH A 400-METER RADIUS WAS CAST CENTERED AT THE TOKYO DEPARTMENT STORE TOKYO BRANCH

Team 1:

NANAMI KENTO
grade 1 sorcerer

KIREINA HIMA
grade 1 sorcerer

FUSHIGURO MEGUMI
grade 2 sorcerer, currently being assessed for promotion

"It's a curtain that only traps civilians. Jujutsu Sorcerers, as well and auxiliary managers, can come and go as they please." Ijichi was explaining to the three people that was standing on the outside perimeter of curtain that was placed on Shibuya's train station.

"Any reception?" Fushiguro asked.

"Blocked. All communication will have to be done outside the curtain or through us, the managers."

"No one's here." Hima noticed, looking around the area.

"Shouldn't that be a relief?" Ijichi asked.

"It's halloween night. Young people love that. The intersection in front of the station should be busy." Hima explained her concern.

"Looks like something bad went down. Everyone is spread out near the curtain's perimeter, and they're all begging for the same thing. Bring Gojo Satoru." Ijichi explained to the group.

"Non-sorcerers would not know who Gojo is."  Nanami pointed out.

"They must be told to say it." Fushiguro added.

"Is there a way for us to break the curtain?" Hima asked.

"That would be tricky. We can't destroy it with brute force because it isn't restricting sorcerers entry from either side. Locating the curse user would be the prime option."

"So, that's what we're doing?" Fushiguro questioned.

"No. That's Gojo's job." Ijichi answered. Hima hid her feared expression very well. But, her nervousness is seeping through her very core.

"Wasn't he teamed up with Meimei and Itadori?" Hima asked.

"The plan has changed to fit the current situation."