𝟎𝟗. ⎯⎯⎯⎯𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘺

"For some reason, I feel warm when you smile

"For some reason, I feel warm when you smile."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It had been about an hour since Riko Amanai, the star plasma vessel, woke up after being unconscious through the fight with the star religious group. The three Jujutsu students were now at Riko's school guarding her from afar since she's adamant to still attend school. Satoru was on a phone call with Yaga and had voiced his opinon that he believe it's best to send her straight to Jujutsu high but Yaga insists that they must oblige with Riko Amanai's requests.

"Tch!" Satoru rolled his eyes, putting his phone back to his front pockets roughly.

"Don't be like that, Satoru." Suguru said.

"He's soft on her."

"She won't be able to see her friends and family anymore. She's young yet she has so much to give up. Being soft on her is the least we could do." Hima speaking up with her usual serious tone. But, this time Satoru didn't make any funny remarks because what she said what absolutely right and he knows it.

"Let her enjoy herself. That's our mission." Suguru said.

"When Lady Riko was young, her family was involved in an accident. Since then, I've been her caretaker." Misato Kuroi, Riko's caretaker spoke.

"I know. That's why you're family, right?" Hima said to the young caretaker.

"Yes." Kuroi replied with tears brimming on her eyes.

"How's the surveillance spirits, Suguru?" Satoru felt uncomfortable with the sudden and overwhelming talks of emotion around the room. He asked Suguru the question in hopes of changing the topic.

"I wish I could share their vision like Mei. But, if something happens they'll immediately let me kn–" Suguru stopped mid sentence when he notice something coming from his surveillance spirits, "we have to get Riko, now."

"Where's Amanai?" Satoru said as he ran next to Kuroi, to the caretaker. Suguru and Hima ran not far up ahead from the two.

"It's time for her music class now. So either the music room or the chapel." Kuroi said over her shoulder.