Chapter 27

Misty

Laying in the hospital bed, I watched ad Aug busied himself, straigthening and cleaning up. After I woke up, the doctor ran a couple tests on me before two police officers came in and took a statement from me.

"Baby?"

"Mmm.." He looked at me.

"I'm sorry."

"Huh?" He turned and looked at me confused.

"I said that I'm sorry."

"For what baybeh?" He came over and got into bed with me.

"I shouldn't have been so own way and just taken the ride with Sarah, now look at what happened." I sighed. "And Sarah is only blaming herself."

"Listen to me love. This ain't your fault and it definitely ain't Sarah's fault aight and I promise you on my brother, I'm going to find out who did this to you and why."

"I know you would but."

"Nah, no buts. Ya Puffin gonna fix this." He kissed on me, making me smile.

"I wanna ask you something."

"Anything." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"For my birthday right?"

"Mhmm."

"When I cut ya off and told ya I wasn't rushing ya to have sex if you wasn't ready, were you trying to tell me that you're still a virgin?"

"Yes." I answered honestly.

"Okay. Why didn't you tell me before? Not that it would have changed anything."

"I honestly didn't know how to or how you would have reacted. I mean, I'm a virgin Aug. Its not much I know."

"Yet you give some bomb ass head?" He smirked.

"I sucked my finger as a child plus I've watched porn so I know just wasn't experienced basically."

"Well baybeh, like I said before, I'm not rushing you. When ya ready I'll be waiting. In the mean time, I'll just enjoy the warmth of this." He turned my head and kissed me.

As we continued kissing, his hands gently caressed my body. Moving for my breast, we were distracted by the sound of my phone ringing.

"Babe get for me please." I exhaled.

Letting up, he got it and answered putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hi good day, I'm trying to get on a Misty Copeland?"

"Hold one minute please."

Looking at me, he handed me the phone. I didn't recognized the number or sound of the voice so I was confused.

"Hi, this Misty."

"Oh. Hi Misty. I apologize if I'm interrupting anything. My name is Lee Cioppa and I'm the Associate Dean for Admissions here at Juilliard."

When I heard that, I looked up at August who was staring at me.

"Nice to meet you." I responded.

"Like wise. The purpose for my call is to inform you that you have been selected for the Auditions part of the application process. We've been trying to send you the acceptance letter but the email came back."

"Hmm."

"Can you clarify it for me?"

Reading to me, the email they had, I heard where the error was. Correcting it, they resent me my letter which had all the information I would need.