The recording ended, and Emma looked back at her mom, to see she was still very busy. So she then pressed her watch again. "Veronica. Locate the Iron Man suit," Emma said.

"Yes, Miss Stark."

"And also...leave a message for my mom," Emma said.

"What would you like to say?"

"Mom. It's Emma. I'm sorry. I have to go find Daddy. But you just go with Miss Maya. I'll see you soon. I love you," Emma said.

"Location found."

"Where is my dad?" Emma asked.

"Rose Hills, Tennessee."

Emma huffed and smiled to when Tony said that she couldn't go with him there. "Well, Veronica. Looks like we're going to Tennessee," Emma said.

Rose Hills, Tennessee

Tony dragged the suit into an abandoned looking farmhouse, and he placed the suit on a couch and sat next to it. "Let's get you comfy," Tony said before he placed it's hand by its side. "You happy now?"

Later, as Tony tried to fix the micro-repeater implants in his arm, a boy jumped into the doorway and pointed his toy gun at Tony, who put his hands up in a joking manner. "Freeze! Don't move," the boy said.

"You got me. Nice potato gun. Barrel's a little long. Between that and the wide gauge, it's gonna diminish your FPS," Tony explained and the boy pointed his gun at a glass on a shelf, shot it, which broke the glass. "And now you're out of ammo."

"What's the thing on your chest?" the boy asked as Tony lowered his arms.

"It's an electromagnet. You should know, you've got a box of them right here," Tony said.

"What does it power?" the boy asked, and Tony leaned back, pointing the desk light at his suit sitting on the couch behind him.

"Oh my God!" The boy dropped his toy gun in awe then took a step towards Tony. "Oh my god! That...that's...Is that Iron Man?"

"Technically, I am," Tony said.

"Technically, you're dead," the boy said before he gave Tony a newspaper which had Tony's picture with the headline: Mandarian Attack: Stark Presumed Dead.

"A valid point," Tony said as the boy sat next to the suit on the couch.

"What happened to him?" he asked, while checking the suit out and Tony turned to him.

"Life. I built him, I take care of him, I'll fix him," Tony said.

"Like a mechanic?" the boy asked.

"Yeah," Tony said.

"Oh. If I was building Iron Man and War Machine-" the boy started to say, but Tony cut in.

"It's Iron Patriot now," Tony said.

"That's way cooler!" the boy exclaimed excitedly.

"No, it's not," Tony said.

"Anyways, I would have added in um...the retro-" the boy started.