"Lexa would be a model." Raven said.

    "Yes!" Octavia said.

    "Luna would be a lawyer or something." Raven said. "Lincoln would be a coach for a sports team or something to do with business. Abby would be a doctor, Kane would be running for mayor or in politics." 

    "I don't even know what half of those are." Luna said.

    "Me either." Lexa laughed. "I don't even know half the things you say in general." They all laughed.

    "My ass hurts already." Raven said, after a while.

    "Luna can give you a massage later." Clarke said.

    "Not anywhere near my tent." Octavia said. "I don't need to hear any of that."

    "Our tent." Lincoln said.

    "You sleep like a rock, you don't hear anything." Octavia said.

    "If you are a grounder, you are either waking up to anything or you'll sleep through the earth exploding." Raven said. "A feather could drop and Luna would wake up."

    "Nightblood training." Luna said. "Lexa can get out of bed and attack quicker, learned that from trying to prank her last year. I almost didn't have a head."

    "Anya would always sneak up on me with water." Lexa said. "She poured water on me to wake me. I was done with it so I started to fight back." Lexa shrugged.

    "You probably got your ass kicked everyday." Luna said.

    "I won more times than her." Lexa protested.

    "She fucked up your arm one time." Luna said. "You were out of nightblood training for weeks."

    "Anya still trained me." Lexa said. "That's probably why it took so long to heal."

    It started to get colder the further they rode. "I feel like I'm slowly crawling into a polar bear's asshole." Raven said.

    "No one is adding anything on to the sentence." Abby said.

    "Damn it." Luna and Octavia said.

    Lexa looked over at Clarke. Clarke's nose was slightly pink at the tip. Clarke's blue eyes stuck out even more due to the black warpaint. Clarke turned her head to look at her and gave her a soft smile.

    "Yu laik meizen." (You are beautiful.) Lexa said. "Your eyes are extra blue."

    "Your eyes are an emerald green." Clarke said. "And you are beautiful." Clarke laughed softly. "I can't tell if your cheeks are pink from the cold or not."

    "It's from the cold." Lexa said, quickly.

    "Okay." Clarke said, not believing her. "Flustered raccoon." Clarke laughed.

    "No!" Lexa groaned. "I thought we were done with that."

    "Nope." Clarke said, laughing. "That will go on until the day I die." Lexa laughed softly.

    "Yu ste lottau Ai hod yu in." (You are lucky I love you) Lexa said.

    "Hold the mother fucking phone!" Raven yelled. "Did I hear that right?"

    "Yes you did!" Octavia high fived Raven. Octavia, Raven, Luna and Lincoln celebrated. Kane and Abby looked at each other confused. Clarke shook her head laughing, Lexa was laughing as well.

    "Why don't we have any moonshine?" Raven said, checking the pockets of her horse.

    "I told you to bring some." Luna said.

    "I thought you were gonna." Raven told Luna.

    "Why are we happy?" Kane asked.

    "Lexa is good with a knife and I like my head on my body." Raven said. "I think I can speak for everyone here."

    "Their relationship is advancing." Octavia said. Abby nodded slowly.

    "It was painful watching you two before you got together." Raven said. "Lexa would just hopelessly stare at you with heart eyes. Clarke would overthink everything but also have heart eyes."

    "Because I couldn't make the first move." Lexa said.

    "I knew I had to make the first move and I didn't know if she still had the same feelings." Clarke protested. "I am not that confident."

    "You kept looking at my lips like every five seconds." Lexa said.

    "Then why didn't you kiss me?"

    "Because I don't know if that has a different meaning in Skaikru." Lexa said. Luna laughed.

    "Lexa thought your kiss on the cheek was an I hate you kiss on the cheek." Luna laughed. "You can ask Kaylee all about it."

    "You will not ask Kaylee about that." Lexa told Clarke, who was laughing.

    "I already know about it." Clarke said. Lexa's jaw dropped. "She told me a few days ago." Lexa groaned. "It was cute."

    "Shush." Lexa said. Clarke laughed. "I was overwhelmed."

    "By a cheek kiss?"

    "I had hope." Lexa said.

    "Abby is so confused." Raven laughed. Lexa looked at Abby, she had her eyebrows scrunched together.

    "Lexa just gets flustered by Clarke easily." Lincoln said.

    "I do not." Lexa complained. "We are changing the topic."

    "Why the fuck is it so cold?" Raven asked.

    "You just aren't used to it." Luna said.

    "I hate it." Raven said.

    It was dark and they finally arrived. The land was covered in snow and it was cold. Clarke and Lexa walked into their tent. They took off their warpaint and got into more comfortable clothes.

    Lexa felt arms snake around her waist. "Hi." Lexa said, looking back at Clarke.

    "Hey." Lexa leaned in and kissed Clarke. "I love you." Clarke said against her lips. Lexa smiled and gave Clarke a peck on the lips.

    "I love you too." Lexa said, turning around to face Clarke. Lexa wrapped her arms around Clarke and hugged her. Clarke kissed her temple and rubbed her back.

    "Dinner should be ready soon." Clarke told her, softly.

    "Okay." Lexa pulled away a little. Lexa saw a little bit of warpaint on Clarke's cheek. Lexa wiped it away with her thumb. "I hate the cold." Lexa sighed.

    "Me too." Clarke said, running her finger across her collar bone.

    They walked out of the tent and sat down by the fire. Clarke put an arm around her, pulling her close. Lexa leaned her head on Clarke.

    A little later, they started to eat. "It's too cold for sex." Raven said.

    "Yeah." Everyone said. They all laughed.

    They finished eating and talked around the fire for a few more minutes before going back to their tents. Clarke took Lexa's hand and pulled her to the bed. They got under the covers. Clarke was on her back and Lexa was cuddled into her side.

    "How are you feeling?" Lexa asked, as Clarke ran her fingers through Lexa's hair.

    "Nervous." Clarke said. "Hella nervous."

"Everything will end up okay." Lexa said, opening her eyes to look at Clarke. "I love you." Lexa kissed Clarke.

"I love you too." Clarke said as Lexa put her head down and shut her eyes. They fell asleep in each others arms

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Next chapter is war! Thank you for the votes!

-N