McCarter High: Urban teen story.

I been thinking about this for the longest and drumline  on now so this makes me want to write about this more. 

Prologue 

Welcome to McCarter High home of the  were the baddest girls and fly guys go to. 99% of McCarter grads end up going into entertainment field. Either dance, acting, music, broadcasting etc. 

Now McCarter is not like a normal high school, yes we are a public school and we have the cliques and all but we are more like a college we have the sorority, the fraternity the hype bands etc. Its just like college. Our sorority at McCarter is Bads, Reds, Alpha and Phi   anybody can pledge to be one but you have to maintain higher than a 3.2 GPA and must be 120% dedicated in pledging. Now our frats are, Semga, Bigi, Kappha, and Omega who starts pledging 3 weeks before school starts because of football gmaes. Each year the frats have a contest at every football game and at the end of football season 3 judges who are McCarter alumni’s vote and see who is the best. 

Now that we got the frats and sorority's done I should tell you about our athletes, almost every student athlete from McCarte graduates with a 3.8 or higher and ends up getting a scholarship to the college of their choice. 

Hopefully I get to see you students in the fall and watch you guys grow into beautiful and handsome McCarter alumni’s. 

*Video ends* 

“Well students, you heard it from the principals mouth you guys will be going to McCarter and we want you all to prepare for what you all will be doing while there” My teacher Ms.Brooks says 

*Bell rings*

“Man, just think when we get the McCarter. The parties, the girls aw man I’m ready” my boy Tevin said 

“Man just promise that we’ll always remain bros no matter what happens” My dude Marcus said 

“Promise” we all said 

That was 2 1/2 years ago. My mom always told me promises always end up breaking some way, some how. 

Now me? Im Dorian part of Omega which was the frat my dad pledged over 20 years ago. Star hooper and football player and the ladies man. This year I get the lead the future pledgers if they can handle them 3 weeks ya know? Anyway I got a lil shawty coming over so I’ll c yaw later.  

Ok yaw I felt the need to start a new story like its been in my head for the longest and I just need to do it any way enjoy !