"Ah you're awake!" Dream said without turning from the fire. A question immediately came into George's mind. "Where is Sapnap." He was no where to be found in the cave. Did Dream kill Sapnap?

"Well I found you wasted by the campfire last night and I couldn't carry you both to the base and I couldn't make a two trips since they would notice Sapnap come in and then if I came again I would be caught. And since you don't want to murder me as much as Sapnap wants to it was safer to keep you here." Dream said finally turning around "Breakfast?" George nodded and they started eating.

~~~~~~~~This is Dream's POV from earlier
Dream had learnt to control the voices better. It wasn't so blood thirsty anymore and the times when he lost control didn't happen so often anymore. If he could meet George now and explain everything it would be perfect.

Dream was hiding in a cave now. They were burning down forests but they could do nothing to caves. It was annoying since he couldn't light torches so mobs spawned usually.

Dreams routine was to take a walk, hunt for food and then cook it. Cooking he did carefully since he didn't want to be seen with smoke. After cooking he would write or look around. He had learnt the base a long time ago so it was fun to just see what everyone was doing.

He could see Karl and Sapnap meet in secret, techno reading peacefully and George....

He never focused on what George was doing. It was mainly looking at his features, admiring his face. Dream knew he could never have George love him but that didn't stop him from loving George.

He had a plan but it would take time. Time and gold.

But now it wasn't time to worry. It was his nightly walk. There was a fireplace near by that he usually stopped at. It was never lit but was a calming place.

However it was now burning. Dream could see the smoke.

He was a little worried. They were close to his cave. He decided to investigate. If it was someone who was a threat and wasn't hard to take down it would be easy. But if it was techno he would let them be.

Dream was getting good with climbing trees. It was fairly easy now. He could hop from a tree to another and check what was going on.

Getting closer Dream could hear voices. They were clearly drunk hearing the shouting and laughing.

Dream got to the closest tree and looked at the campers. It was George and Sapnap.

Dream chuckled at there stupidity. Drinking in the middle of a forest able to get no help. He could kidnap them right then and there and nobody would get worried until the morning.

But he knew he couldn't do that to George. But then he noticed them settling down near the campfire to sleep.

That was a bad idea. When the fire burns out the mobs will come. Then they are a goner.

So he decided to help George and Sapnap. He could just get one of them to the base. It was easier to get Sapnap and get George in the cave with him.

~~~~~~~cut to where we were~~~~~~~~~

George had finished his breakfast. There was a silence between the two. It was as each had something to say but didn't have to courage to do it.

"I think you should start heading back to the base." Dream said putting the fire out. "Yeah." George said getting up. "Well In going to leave now, bye." George was getting up until Dream quickly rose in front of him.

"You think I'm just going to let you walk out of my base just like that?" Dream said walking towards George making George back away.

"Well what are we going to do then, let me stay here forever?" That actually sounded nice to George. He was always comfortable with Dream.

"Hah no, you're going to have to put a blindfold on."  Dream said taking out a piece of fabric.

Dream tied it behind George's head. It was impossible to see through.

They started walking a long trip to get back to George's base. They were quite and didn't really speak at all.

Once they walked for what felt like hours Dream stopped and held George's shoulder to stop.

Then in one swift motion Dream took the blindfold off and was gone. It was as if he disappeared into thin air.

When George looked around he saw a bottle with a little note "Healing for the hang over. Luv u :)
-Dream"

George sipped down the potion and walked to his room to sleep.
————————————————-
(1444 words)
Kinda rushed. I had inspiration in the start but got lazy towards the end.

Hope you liked it! Vote?

Also 600 reads! Thank you so much! Please comment if you have anything to say I love reading and responding to them.

Good morning, day or night to you!