🍍chapter 6 (CUDDLES)🍍

Sorry for not posting in like a month I've been stressed byt on the bright side I came out to my parents as bisexual (my mom thinks it's a fase and my stepdad didn't say anything. My biological dad and stepmother don't know) but im posting now.
(This chapter is probably not going to be long)

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Ketsueki pov

I woke up before my future husband did. He was snoring and it was absolutely adorable. I put my arms around him and put his unconscious body to cuddle him I put him I lift him on to my lap.

15 minutes later

My Sweetheart just woke up. He just yawned and it was very cute. My hands/arms at this point were on his waist. He started to blush like crazy it is to cute. He had just released that I was cuddling him. My love said, "uhh h-ho-w l-ong ha-have y-you been c-c-cu-cuddl-cuddling with me Ketsueki?" He was extremely flustered saying this. So I responded with, "Only 15 minutes doll." He screamed, "FIFTEEN MINUTES!!!(and said normally->) ... and w-whats with the pet name 'doll'." So I calmly responded, "yes 15 minutes and doll just is a nickname I came up with because you're face is perfect in every way." And then I kissed his soft, cherry lips.

Inkyubasu's pov

Ketsueki just started kissing me for around 20 seconds he then parted I started panting as i was out of breath. He then sticks his tongue into my mouth and then starts to explore my mouth not leaving a millimetre untouched. It .................................felt nice