Another holy lyre....

"As you can see, the lyre has been through a thousands years of history-"

"That's not the real one Venti." You interrupted, making everyone face you. 

"W-What?" Venti repeated, making you sigh.

"I just had a weird vision, a vision of two similar looking Lyres side by side. I was confused at first, since to why i'm seeing instruments, but then it's like someone told me not to believe this one." you explained, pointing to the 'fake' lyre in front. 

"How do you know for sure if we can trust that dream?" Diluc asked, crossing his arms. 

"Because I think I know where the real one is." you confessed, making everyone's eyes widened. 

"How did you know that this was fake in your dream?" Jean asked, who is now very Very confused. 

Walking towards it, you slowly picked it up, showing it to her that the pattern is very wrong and messy, looking like someone has hand made it. 

Not by the god of Anemo.

"Damnit!" Jean snapped, Immediately throwing the fake to the floor, but Diluc caught it just in time. 

"So it wasn't just us that was fooled..." Lumine mumbled, your head soon nodding. "The Fauti got tricked also..." 

"If this is the fake...then the real one is still out there somewhere!" Venti spoke up. 

Jean then sighed. "Yet we don't know where it lies, it could be at enemy territory..." 

"That's the thing." You interrupted again. "While I was having a Vision...I saw someone, very Very familiar. I think it was the bastard who attacked me when me, Lumine, and Paimon tried to steal it for ourselves." You explained, suddenly having Diluc let out a low growl. "Bastard.....I should've known..." He snapped. 

"Who is the bastard we are talking about?" Venti asked, his face turning stone cold. 

Jean sighed, putting a hand onto her head. 

"My best knight..."

"Benson."

*End of Flashback.*

~~~~~~~~

Water splashed from a puddle below you, your feet running at a very fast speed as you and your friends hurry to get the lyre back. Lumine held a worried face beside you, not knowing if Benson will strike you again. 

"Are you sure about this (Y/n)...?" She asked, making you just glare at her. 

"A bastard who almost killed me, who tricked us for a fake lyre deserves to be stopped." you firmly stated.

"Damn right...He's going to go through hell from me." Diluc responded, grabbing out his sword.

"Yeah...? Get in line Master Diluc." Venti added, his face was not his cheery self, but more filled with anger. 

"Remember, we act with caution, he might have guards surrounding his place." Jean spoke up, the five of you heading out the city gates. 

"Just how do we find his place exactly?" Paimon asked, Appearing out of nowhere. 

"Lady (Y/n) should be able to pick up his scent, once we get it, we will know where he is." Diluc explained, which all of you suddenly stopped in your tracks.