Part 1: New life of school

Play the video from YouTube above for best experience while reading.

Today is the first day school of Jungkook. Before Jungkook going to school, in the house Jeon Jung-Hwa stopped him and says "remember, don't let people know who you are. You will be in trouble." "I know. I'll never say that you're my father. I hate it."-Jungkook responds. Then, Jungkook just keep walking to go to school.

Jungkook feels bored because everyday, every month, every year, his father always said the same thing. Jungkook always curious why he will be in trouble if students know that his father is the principal in wizard school.

"Jungkook-ah!" -Taehyung calls from behind while Jungkook walking. When Jungkook look at behind, he saw Taehyung and Rosé coming to him.

"I miss you, man." Taehyung hugging Jungkook "Same here". Then, "I miss you." says Jungkook while hugging Rosé. They really miss each other because it's been a while they didn't meet during school break.

"I miss you too. Do you have a great conversation with your father today?" Rosé words make Jungkook's mood change from happy to sad. He replies "like always the same" with sad tone. Rosé feels guilty and regret for asking Jungkook about his father.

"So, you stay at home or stay in dorm?" Taehyung interrupts because he doesn't want it spoils Jungkook's mood.

"I think..." Jungkook still thinking where he wants to live and make Taehyung and Rosé curious. "...I'll stay in dorm." Jungkook smiled because he did make their faces curious. They are smile too and feel happy that they can meet each other everyday.

After that, they walking into the class.

At first, Rosé saw Lisa sit alone in the class. "Lisa-yah!" Rosé screams with lower voice while wave at Lisa. Lisa waves back and she gives hand signal to make Rosé sit beside her. After Rosé sat beside Lisa, Jungkook and Taehyung just follow Rosé and sat beside Rosé and Lisa.

Kang Mingyu the teacher of magic subject enters the class. He looking around students then his eyes focused on Jungkook. Jungkook feels weird but he doesn't care about that.

"Today, I want to teach you The Real Magic."