Revenge Is Here- Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I asked you a question, peasant." He said. I spat on him and smiled. "I said your a COWERED." I said the last part loud enough for the guards outside the room to hear. He wiped of the saliva on his faceplate and laughed. "Save your insults," he said turing his back to me. "I have an idea on how too get my answers." He said after a moment of silence. His evil smile became a scowl and he turned too one of the guards and nodded slightly.

The guard pulled a lever and a platform began to rise in front of me and I saw a dark silhouette,which became clearer after a while, appeared. "BlazeWing, or should I say FlameStar, I believe you two have met before." Megatron said laughing. I widened my optics at the sight of SmokeScreen in chains, energon whip marks all over him, right in front of me, unconscious.

I felt rage bubble up inside me and my expression was clearly showing the hate I felt towards Megatron. "What did you do to him!" I screamed as I looked at Smokescreen. There was energon leaking all over him and he was groaning in pain.

"We simply interrogated him asked him the same questions we asked you....only we used a more effective way of interrogation." StarScream walked in and stood beside Megatron. A veiocon walked over to a shelf and picked up a metal handle. I knew what he was going to do, when the handle turned on a long electric line appeared and I could see the sparks coming off of it. An energon whip.

"What are you doing!?" I exclaimed fear coming to my optics. "Are you going to give us answers femme?" StarScream asked. Megatron glared at him but let him continue. I stayed silent not knowing what to say. "I take your silence as a no." StarScream said and nodded to the veiocon. The drone walked over to SmokeScreen and raised his arm.

"No. Don't." I heard a voice. The voice was weak and deep. "Please stop!" SmokeScreen pleaded as he choked on his words. The veiocon thrust his arm down and a loud scream echoed through out the room. There was another loud CRACK as the whip hit metal again and again. "NO!!" I yelled and screamed but nothing seemed to make them stop.

Tears were falling from my optics and I was shaking my head side to side trying to block out the screams. "STOP! PLEASE STOP!!" I shrieked. My optics were squeezed shut, not wanting to see Smokescreen in pain, not wanting to be alive right now at all.

Megatron held up his servo at the veiocon motioning him to stop. I heard Smokescreen venting from across the room. "Are you ready to tell us what exactly you downloaded at the atobot base?" Megatron asked his servos behind his back. "I didn't download anything. All I did was stay the night, and learn that you lied to me." I said glaring at him.

He glared back at me and turned around nodding at the veiocon. Just as the whip was about to come down I cracked. "ALL RIGHT! I'll tell you!" I yelled tears running down my faceplate. "Just don't hurt him any more........please." I whispered and hung my helm in defeat. StarScream smiled. "You were right Lord Megatron, they do break easier when you use the right tactics." He said evilly.

"All I downloaded was the blueprints. To see how big a space I was in." I decided to play a card that wasn't played on decepticons or atobots very often. "I was actually going to bring them to you but-" I was cut off by StarScream. "That can't be true!" He scoffed. "If you wanted to bring them to Lord Megatron then why did you try to A) attack him, and B) not give us answers when we asked for them?" He asked with a rude tone.

Megatron turned to me, "Yes if you so dearly wished to help this cause then why did you not tell me this earlier?" He asked staring down at me. "I learned that you lied to me. That you tricked me into leaving my friends and my family behind. You played me like a pawn in a game of chess. I learned that YOUR cause is not the one to fight for," I said my voice becoming stronger with every sentence.