Story time part 2

Start from the beginning

Everyone got quite again and Emma spoke up again: "Sometime later I found myself driving my bug into this little town here. Henry wouldn't tell me where he was living so I stopped the car. That's when we met Archie or Jiminy, as you want it. First I thought he was crazy, that's when I found out that he was Henry's therapist. Anyway, he told me the address and I found out that this women here", she pointed towards Regina, "is not only his adoptive mother, but also the goddamn mayor of this town."

"Language!"

"Wait, so you're the mayors kid also?" Foreman asked.

"Yep, can be annoying sometimes." That comment brought him a glare from Regina and Emma.

"Anyway," Emma sight, "I wanted to drive back home and there was a wolf on the middle of the road, also Henry left his storybook in my car. I ended up in a jail cell. Graham, the former sheriff of this town was nice enough to let me out, on one condition: I'd help finding Henry. Well, lucky for me I was a bail bondsperson before I got here so that was practically what I did for a living. With kindness, that Regina didn't had to that time-"

Smack. Regina hit her in the arm.

"Auch! That hurt 'Gina!"

"You asked for it!"

Emma rolled her eyes and got back to telling the story. "I found Henry. We had a long talk ... in the end I decided to stay in Storybrook for a week. Turned out to be way longer than a week huh?" Her family nodded and laughed.

"Anyway, I'll just skip to the part where I broke the curse and Mr. Gold here," she glared a little at him, "decided to bring back magic and to let us all panic about it."

"Mommy! You forgot an important part!" Hope told her mother.

"What is it sweetie?" Emma asked looking down at her daughter.

"Graham." Hope just said.

Emmas eyes wandered to Killian, who was clenching his jaw. She looked over to Regina, who looked kinda apologetically and sad at the same time.

"Do you really want to hear that part sweetie?" Emma asked her daughter knowing that it wasn't an easy part for Regina, herself and of course Killian.

Hope nodded her head. "It's important in yours and daddy's story as well!" Hope stated to her mother.

Emma nodded and began to tell again. "Well ... I began working as a deputy sometime later, with Graham still being the sheriff. One night I coughed him climbing out of Reginas window. I accepted to do the nigh shift because he was going to help out at the animal shelter, turned out he didn't. Instead he went over to Regina and they had ... you know what I mean!"

Emma didn't want to give her daughter nightmares about her ex-lover and Regina having sex.

"No, actually we don't!" House smirked. It got him a lot of glares, not only from Emma's family and herself but also from the doctor-squad. He hold his hands up surrender.

Emma shook her head and started again: "so, when I coughed him climbing out the window I firstly thought he was a criminal, he wasn't as you may know by now. Anyway, I was super pissed off and ended the night shift. The next day I walked out of the bathroom at Granny's and there he was, throwing darts. I just ignored him, that was before he threw a freaking dart at me! He stoped me, told me he wanted to talk, well ... I didn't so I left. He came after me and said somethings that I don't quite remember. Anyway, it ended up in him grabbing me and kissing me. He had some kind of flashbacks, I guess, that was my chance to get away, so I pulled back. I told him that, whatever that was, should never happen again and he should leave me alone, of course he didn't. The next day I found him in the front of Reginas house completely ill, at least I thought he was. Turned out he was running after a wolf, who happened to lead us to Regina vault. He said he was searching for his heart, because she took it from him. And no I don't mean like super in love and everything, I mean she literally took his heart. Anyway, we ended up finding nothing and Regina coming to the vault. She and Graham had a huge disagreement, what ended up in Graham breaking up with her and Regina blaming me for it. Long story short, we threw a few punches at the others faces. When Graham and I got back to the sheriff station he took care of a cut that I got on the eyebrow. I ended up kissing him and he did remember everything. Than somehow," she glared at Regina, "he just collapsed on the floor and was dead."