"Sunday night's PBS Downtown Abbey. That's his show, he thinks it's elegant," Tony said before he paused for a moment. "One more thing...make sure everyone wears their badges. He's a stickler for that sort of thing, plus my guys won't let anyone in without them."

He then turned to leave, but when he looked back to see if Emma was following him, he saw that she was standing by Happy. "Wake up, Happy, okay?" She whispered to him before she kissed his cheek. She then looked back at Tony, who smiled at her, before he reached out his hand, and Emma took it.

———

As the two headed out of the hospital, they saw news reporters outside, so they froze before they could see them together. "Go through the back. I'll have my guys pick you up," Tony said.

"Okay, Daddy," Emma said before she looked up at him.

"And make sure you wear your glasses," Tony said but Emma gave him a look.

"I already am," she said before she let go of his hand, and walked the other way, towards the back of the hospital.

Outside, "We're awaiting the arrival of Tony Stark. We're hoping he'll give us the reaction...his reaction to the latest attack." Then Tony walked out and all the reporters swarmed towards him. "Mr. Stark! Mr. Stark! Our sources are telling us that this is another Mandarin attack. Anything else you can tell us?" But Tony ignored all the questions and walked towards his car, that was until a pushy reporter asked him a question, that purposely got under his skin.

"Hey, Mr. Stark! When is somebody gonna kill this guy?" Tony stopped and turned to him, with a mad expression. "Just sayin'."

"Is that what you want? Here's a little Holiday greeting I've been wanting to send to the Mandarin. I just didn't know how to phrase it until now. My name is Tony Stark and I'm not afraid of you. I know you're a coward, so I've decided," Tony started before he removed his sunglasses and stared into the phone's camera. "that you just died, pal. I'm gonna come get the body. There's no politics here; it's just good old-fashioned revenge. There's no Pentagon; it's just you and me. And on the off-chance you're a man, here's my home address: 10-8-80, Malibu Point, 9-0-2-6-5. I'll leave the door unlocked." He then looked at the reporter. "That's what you wanted, right?" He then took the phone and threw it at a wall, completely crushing it. "Bill me." Tony then got into his car and drove off.

Stark Mansion

Later, walking down to Tony's lab, Emma saw her father working on what happened with Happy. When she entered after JARVIS let her in, Tony looked over at her to see she was dressed up. Sort of. She was wearing a white sweater, stuffed into a red and black plaid skirt. He could tell that the clothing on her was Pepper's doing, but Emma was also wearing her go-to high top white converse, which he knew was all Emma's doing. "Hey, baby," Tony said as Emma approached him.

"Hi, Daddy," Emma said with a smile.

"I've compiled a Mandarin database for you, sir. Drawn from S.H.I.E.L.D., F.B.I., and C.I.A. intercepts. Initiating virtual crime scene reconstruction."

Tony started to look at all the data gathered as Emma watched him, like she usual did. "Okay, what do we got here? His name is an ancient Chinese war mantle, meaning adviser to the King. South American insurgency tactics, talks like a Baptist preacher. There's lots of pageantry going on here...lots of theater," Tony explained before he pushed the virtual information down. "Close." He then looked at the virtual crime scene reconstruction.

"The heat from the blast was in excess of 3000 degrees Celsius. Any subjects within 12.5 yards were vaporized instantly."

"No bomb parts found in a three mile radius of the Chinese theater," Tony said.