Chapter three: Daily life

Start from the beginning

(You obtain a skill. You are gonna give gifts to people, picking out the best gift could increase your friendship, *like giving an robot manual to miu or keebo, rip precious babies)

Lol sorry I cant do kana FTE, I wanted to get to the motive and something very shocking straight ahead.

Ding dong bingo bongo.

Monocrow- ahem.......this is an official announcement. It is now 3:00. EVERYONE report to the lounging room immediately.

As I heard that announcement, I could have sworn that there is a body. But in fear, I walked to the lounging room. Once EVERYONE sat down, monocrow flew with a bag of stuff.

Monocrow- hello everyone. I hope you enjoy looking around.

Kana- we was having fun until you interrupted our fun.

Yuuto- I just want to sleep.

Monocrow- Be quiet. Now...............please look at these pads, and make sure no one sees it.

Monocrow gaves us our monopads and we all opened. The first thing u saw is my grandpa. Right there.

Kazuki's grandfather- Kazuki

Kazuki's grandfather- Kazuki. As a detective. You cant give up. I believe in you.

And then........the camera went all static and then........

Blood on the floor, the whole house is ripped apart

Blood on the floor, the whole house is ripped apart. and.....my grandfather is now where to be seen.

Kazuki- 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Yuuto- what......was.....that..............

Osamu- 😞😞😞😞😞😞

Monocrow- that's your motive. If you dont kill someone In the next 24 hours. Your love ones will be gone forever. Farewell.

Monocrow left us there while we have fear in our minds.

Mikihiko- 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Hibiki- i......i.....dont know what to say.

Kanade- my motive is bullshit. I cant believe my motive was-

Chinami- DONT SAY IT!

Takuya- ............................................

Kazuki- Takuya? Are you ok?

Takuya- ...............................

Chinami- o......k........

Takuya walked away pailed.

Yuuto- I'm gonna lock my room. I cant Handle the circumstances!

Yuuto ran to the stairs as he screamed.

Kana- YUUTO WAIT!

Mikihiko- I'm.......gonna go to bed.

Chinami- same.

As such. EVERYONE left the room except one.

Kanjiro- Hey.........are you gonna go to your room?

Kazuki- yeah....im going now....

Kanjiro- ok.

As kanjiro left the room, I walked to the game room.....but i saw.....takuya.

Takuya- hey man.

Kazuki- hey takuya. What's up?

Takuya- So.......there is a another motive on our hands.........I cant do this anymore.

Kazuki- Are you ok........

Takuya- yeah......I'm ok..

Takuya stand silent as tears dropped down on his face.

Kazuki- hey. Do you need someone to confront.

But.........something Just come across my mind.

(Note: this part is sponsored by danganronpa despair time)

Takuya- *Sighs* (pulls out an knife from his pocket) Sorry about this bro. (Lungs at kazuki and stabs him)

Kazuki- what...........

I looked down and saw my chest stabbed. Thus, I hold my chest to prevent my chest from bleeding out too much.

Kazuki- Ugh............*Coughs*

Takuya- shit........I'm sorry kazuki. I had to do this. For the sake.........of my girlfriend.

Kazuki- what......do......u......m-mean?

Takuya- u-u-u see........

Takuya- My girlfriend were very close

Takuya- My girlfriend were very close. She will support me 100%. Until............I saw the motive video......and it shows her............going out with another man.........that was my motive

Kazuki- but......why.....? Why.... are you trying to......kill me.......?

Takuya- because You wont be able to reveal the truth. The truth that I killed you. And without you.......they will pick the wrong killer. And EVERYONE except me will me executed!

Kazuki- But..........takuya........we was.....suppose....to leave together......

Takuya- pfft....fuck that..........

Kazuki- *coughs* *falls to grounds*

And then.........I fell to my knees and start coughing.....and then.........I passed out.

To be continued.............