Chapter 56 : The art gallery.

Start from the beginning

Dean walked into the office with Zara escorting him. Zara knocked and opened the door. Leo looked up and stood up with a smile. He walked up to Dean for a handshake. " Please take a seat ". Dean thanked him and sat on the couch. " I've heard you wanted to meet me. Can I know why ? " Dean smiled. " I heard that you were interested in putting up an art gallery and wanted someone to invest in it. So I wanted to personally meet you to speak about it ". 

Leo was surprised. He remembered rejecting Luke's offer and Luke even told him that he terminated it. He didn't suspect that Luke might be behind it. If Luke says he did, then it is. So he gave it a thought. " Really ? I am really thankful for your offer. I am so happy to finally be able to put it up ". Dean smiled. " I am very happy to invest in it as well. It has been a while since I've found someone with a great potential. So I wanted to invest in your work ". Leo smiled. 

" Thank you for the praise. I am not that great. I am grateful that you are willing. But there is a slight problem ". Dean knitted his eyebrows. " Can I know what it is ? " " The thing is; I am currently working in the company. I don't think I have time to look after both of them. It is going to take some time before I can work on my gallery. So if you don't mind it, I want to ask for time. Once I hand it over back to my mother, I will be able to do it ". 

Dean was thinking about it. It might not take much time, so he can wait for a while. He slowly nodded. " Sure. I can wait for some time. You can let me know about the other things as well ". Leo nodded happily. He spoke to Dean about the other matters. They shook hands once again when Dean decided to take his leave. " It is nice to meet you. I am very happy to work with you ". Leo smiled. 

" I should be the one thanking you. I will be able to achieve my dream because of you ". " The pleasure is mine. Have a nice day ". Dean left the office and Zara went with him again. Leo smiled happily. He didn't expect this to happen. He wanted to inform Luke immediately.

Luke finished a meeting regarding a contract with another company. The CEO was there along with his secretary. " We are very happy to be able to make a deal with you ". Luke just smiled. " I heard that you cancelled a contract with a big company to go after some cheap company. Is it true ? " Luke raised an eyebrow. The CEO was shocked because of Luke's bluntness and turned to his secretary. The secretary made a guess and whispered in his boss's ear. 

The CEO understood what Luke meant. Luke looked up with a strong gaze. " I don't know what you are up to, but I don't want a scar on my reputation later if something goes wrong. What do you think ? " Luke smiled. The CEO smiled awkwardly and cleared his throat. " I will make sure that we make proper decisions ". " That is good to hear ". Luke nodded. They left soon after. Luke knew that Leo was stressing about a few companies cancelling their contracts without proper reasoning. 

Luke knew very well that it was because Kayla was collecting information about the companies and giving them to her father. Luke was not dumb. So he planned out a few projects which wouldn't affect him much and was contacting the companies. Their company was always at the top, so none of them rejected his offer. 

They also knew very well who to mess with and with whom they shouldn't. So each one of them was slowly accepting his offers. Luke raised his fist for a bump and Ken smiled as he did. They knew their plan was working. Besides these Ken and Luke together have planned it out, to make sure that Kayla's father was going to have a hard blow this time.

                                                               -MG

Author notice :

My BR loooves Luke's cockiness. 😂😘 So our conclusion was 'Luke......is Luke after all'. 😂😂

It has been a while since I saw bad boy Luke. I like it. 😍🤩

BR : I want it.

Author : I got it. (laughs)

BR : Now go do what you were doing.

Author : Fine.

That was a 7 rings reference. We just lost it please don't mind us. The work load of project is too much that we are like that now. 😂😅

Kayla was totally messing with the wrong person to begin with. She needs to learn her lesson. 🙄 

And Leo is going to achieve his dream. We are proud of our son. 🥺🤧

I wonder if you remember David.  😂🤣 I wouldn't be surprised if you don't. So it was the one who actually Luke asked for investing in Leo's gallery, but terminated the contract later because Leo rejected it. I guess this helped. I couldn't explain it any better.

Also I would like to thank everyone who has added my book to their reading lists or libraries. It means a lot. Thank you for all the love. 🤗