Here you were, standing on the ground of an Amusement park with Daniel beside you, who kept whining to come here and you immediately agreed since you also enjoy here.

"Why isn't she coming yet?" Daniel's eyes were glued on the entrance gate and you blew out your cheeks while tapping your finger on your folded arms.

"BUDDIES!"

You both heard the loudest shout from the entrance and saw your bestfriend walking towards you excitedly.

"You took 100 years to appear." Daniel remarked and Ria rolled her eyes.

"It's not my fault that you informed me at the last minute and i had to get ready too." She stated folding her arms while Daniel and you just gave her a look before you three walked inside.

"Let's ride the roller coaster!" Daniel pointed towards the huge roller coaster where you could hear the people screaming.

"No! Ferris wheel!" Ria pointed towards the opposite direction.

"Roller coaster!"

"Ferris wheel!"

They both kept arguing and you standing between them had to close your ears from their loud shout.

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!" You shouted making them silent in a minute before you put your hands on your waist.

"Let's ride a light thing first then we'll go for dangerous rides, okay?" You looked at both of them and they nodded.

"Let's eat first." You smiled brightly, making them roll their eyes at you and scoffed. "I knew it, an eat-cracker is always an eat-cracker."

You slapped her arm before you three made your way to the carousel and rode it like 10 year old children. That's how you rode every ride one by one while screaming and laughing with them, then after eating hamburger, you three were on your way to buy cotton candy.

"Which ride should we ride next?" Daniel asked as he passed the cotton candies to both of you.

"Let's go for bumping car." Ria suggested, taking the bite and you both nodded before you took a bite of your cotton candy.

You all three sat on a bench while eating and admiring the bright view of the park until you tilted your head to the side and burst out laughing.

"What?" Daniel looked at you in confusion before Ria looked at him and joined you in laughter.

"Why are you laughing like fools?" He glared at you both before you took a piece of cotton candy from the tip of his nose and showed him while laughing.

"You looked so funny, Dan." You threw it in the trash bin and was walking back to them but a child bumped into your legs making you gasp.

"Oh? Are you okay, baby?" You crouch down to her level and she nodded cutely giving adorably smile making you giggle.

"What? Who's she?" Ria and daniel walked towards you and the little girl immediately hugged you.

"It's okay, they are good people." You smiled at her and felt her relaxed before daniel squat down to match her height.

He gave her a smile. "What's your name?"

Before she could reply, you all heard a guy's voice calling a certain name loudly which was familiar to you and as he was getting closer, you recognized him who was none other than Mark.