One more time with feelings (Final)

I know I said that this story will only have two parts, but i like writing this story so much i would love to give it a good ending. On with the story! Enjoy.

" Tony! There you are."

The blue haired male stopped dead in his tracks and whipped his head around to see who had called him.

" Colin? Were you looking for me?" The blonde finally caught up to him. Tony spotted he was carrying roller skates. And a school bag slinged on his shoulder.

" remember how I told you i skated in the park after class?" Tony thought for a bit. Trying to remember his words.
" yeah, why?"

He saw Colin grin. He swayed the shoes in his hands.
" well, i was wondering maybe I could teach you how to skate. It'll be fun!" He gleamed, his tone seemed hopeful.

Tony adjusts his own bag on his shoulder. " why?"

The blonde chuckled softly. Hand slightly covering his mouth " is "why?" The only word you can respon with?"
He joked. He saw Tony smile.

" of course its not. Its just that..."

" what?" Colin asked.

" I forgot how to skate and I'm too busy" he made up an excuse but the first part was true. " but don't let me stop you. You go on and-"

" wait _you know how to skate?"  The blonde asked,  interupting him. Suprised that he didn't say anything about it yesterday.
" Thats great! I can show you and you'll remember right away. We can also schedule this on fridays too but we can also-"

" I can't. Im sorry Colin but I don't want to skate." He began. " i'm sure you can look for someone who is free."

Colin pouted. " Come on Tony, you said you knew how and I mean, it would be fun to have someone with me..." he looked at him with a pleading look.
" its been quite lonely without you around..."

Silence fell on the two with Tony thinking and Colin waiting for answer. He really wanted to go skating again but he wasn't lying when he said he has alot of work to do. The due dates of his projects were growing near and he has only finished half of his report. Should he really? Maybe a little time away from stress would do him some good...

" ok, when?" Colin smile grew and extented his hands with rollerskates to Tony. The blue haired male looks at it first before gently taking it from his hands.

" how 'bout this saturday? I hope you're free..."

Tony smiles " no I'm expensive,"
The blonde chuckles at his joke. It was very corny but it was funny on little level.

" of course I'm free. Thank you for the skates" he says as he begins to walk off.

" your welcome..."

                                ● ● ●

" are you sure about this?" Tony asked, nervous. Balancing on skates was a little harder than he remembers. Holding tightly to a near stair rail.
" Cause I'm pretty sure I'm
Gonna fall!"

" don't worry, I'll catch you when you fall Tony" the blonde winks at him. Skating around near the rail.

" this is NOT the time to be joking around Colin"

The blonde smiles. " oh I'm Not joking around"

The blue haired male glares at him and almost mutters. " then stop 'Flirting'!" He felt his heart fluttering.
Colin laughs and goes slowly to Tony.

" come on, take my hand and I'll guide you." Tony flashes another silent glare.
The blond chuckles.

" just a few laps Tony, I'm sure you can handle that" Colin says, Calmly.