I don't like swimming

Every body gets invited to Larry's birthday pool party. Colin doesn't want to swim and tony teaches him how.
______________________________

" YOU GUYS MADE IT!! "
Larry cheered at the top of his lungs as he charged towards his friends. He hugs each and one of them, happily.
" heeey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
BIRTHDAY BOIII!"
Paige beamed and hugged Larry. One hand carrying her present to him.
" aww Thanks Paige! Thanks for coming"

He looks behind her and sees the rest of the gang.
" Tony! You made it!"
" why wouldn't I?" The blue haired man chuckles. Reciving another hug. He pats his back gently.
" Happy Birthday, Larry"
" Thanks Tones."

He sees the health band and they all greet him Happy birthday, hugged and each one of them.
" Come on. Everybody is here. There at around the back. Hope you brought your swim jams. After the eating, we're hitting the Pool!"

They all let out a " whoop" in excitement. Larry always throws the best parties So No wonder hes so popular.

First they enter Larry's house, greeting his family members and other close friends who joined. The house looks even more wonderful inside. A very modern style. It was no suprise to them, since they already knew Larry's parents are rich. Then they made their way towards the back door where the rest of the party is. The back yard looked amazing. There were lights and decorations, a wide area for tables and chairs. Most of them are outdoor couches and swings. People around were chatting and simply enjoying the party. drinks and food in hand. Tony saw the other friends he knew. Like the others they here just either eating and drinking or dancing on a chair somewhere.

It was a lot of fun after they ate, Tony sat with Paige and other close friends near the pool, Paige was too excited so they picked the nearest one. There were entertainment, dancing and lots more fun stuff. Now it was just time for the swimming. People rushed into bathroom stalls and quickly changed into there swim suits. Most of the girls wore rush-guard onesies and most boys just wore swim trunks and t-shirts. Some jumped in to the pool with no chill and some, just takes it baby steps. Says 'the waters too cold'. Tony sits on a Sun lounger and chuckles at the memory where they pushed one of his friends into a lake when they were camping, it was hilarious.

" Hey Tony! Gonna hit the water soon?" Larry asked, pulling him out of his thoughts. He was waving a hand in front of his face.

" Oh yeah I'll catch up. You guys go on ahead" he said in return. He encourage the birthday boy.

Larry chuckles " okay. But see you in the water soon!" He says as he goes on jumping into the pool with a huge splash. Almost getting everyone wet. The others cheered as they did the same. It made Tony chuckle a little, watching his friends having fun.

He walks around the pool for a while then proceeds into the changing room. He got out wearing his black swim shorts and a blue short-sleeved rush-guard. He tosses the towel on his table as walks by. Taking a breath then diving into the pool, where no one would get hit as he dove. He rises back up to the surface and wipes the water off his face. He slicks back his hair. Then gets startled.

" if you dive so perfectly like that every single time. Why not consider arrange your own swimming class? I'll be your first student" a voice joked.
Tony looks up from where he jumped.

" Colin, why aren't you joining? The waters fine"
He says as he waves his arms around under water to keep floating.

" oh no, its not that." The blonde says as he sits down on the edge of Sun Lounge. Near the side of the pool.
" i just don't like swimming, thats all"

Tony raises a brow and swims closer to the edge.
" why? Its fun!"

" well not for me, Tony. The waters been my enemy since I was young" the blue haired male lets out a laugh.