you just want detention

Tony and Colin are in highschool and they got into a fight which resulting for them to spend their time in detention.

Lol the song works so well with this one.
Attention - Charlie Puth
______________________________

Tony and Colin never got along. And they will do whatever it takes just to avoid each other.
They were so different; from friend choices, down to their personalities. And their group knows it. Tony was a serious person. He doesn't take things lightly that much. But in their friend group, hes the boss. He knows how to do and manage things under pressure.
History is his main speciality.
Ask him anything about it and he'll answer so accurately it'll blow your mind. He is also one of the top students, the teachers were so proud of him. Tony's friend group includes. Paige( or sketch if you prefer) his best friend since the first grade. Gilbert; he met him in Geography, they got along pretty well since they share the same class. Lana (the laptop), Gilbert's bestfriend.

They usually hung out near the cafeteria, library, and courtyard. But they only go to the courtyard when they are not there.

Colin was an intelligent student, his speciality is Math and science. Like Tony, he was one of the top students and teachers were also proud of him. But sometimes he wouldn't take anything seriously. He'd make jokes, prank other students and brag about how he knows everything(and he does) which is a really a good advantage when he is in an argument. Tony describes him as; "Annoying, Arrogant, a complete waste of time and a self-centered bit-" we'll cut the last part out.
Colin's friend group includes;
The healthy band: Steve(Steak guy), Canary(the tin can), Fred( loaf of bread), and Fridge(the refrigirator). Ussually you can find the health band near they running course, they like to stay fit and healthy. They've been friends with Colin since the 3rd grade. And theres Shrignold, Colin met him in Chemistry class, they both like science and soon Colin introduced the health band to him. Ever since then, they became a friend group.

They usually hung out in Halls, Gym and the courtyard.
They also try their best to distract Colin to avoid another fight with Tony.
Oh boy, do they do a pretty bad jod at it. But what else could they do? Colin would find out that somethings up just by memorizing their body languages.

Long story short, Tony and Colin hate each other.

TUESDAY, 8:32 am.
Subject: History

After Science class, It was history. Students went from room to room for their next subject. The students walked and chatted along the school's halls, either walking alone(like me :'/ ) or with their groups. As they walked, Colin spotted Tony's group amongst the crowd, about to walk pass them.

He smirked at thought of messing with them. He took this opportunity to bump Tony's shoulder with his on purpose. Making the books fall out of Tony's hands. The hard book cover's thuds rang around the halls. He turns around slightly.

" whoops! Sorry didn't see you there, short stack" Colin said trying to sound innocent, but it came out teasingly. Tony stopped picking up his books and stood up. He recognized that annoying voice from anywhere. He glared at Colin who he knows he did it on purpose.

" WHAT'S YOUR DEAL?!" Tony yells. " didn't you see us walking? "

Some gasps and mutters rose from the crowd behind the two. Their friend group lingering near.

" oh its not that, I just didn't see you walking" the taller boy pointed out. Getting snickers and small laughter from the crowd.

" You did that on purpose! What are you trying to do? Annoy me?!" Tony snapped.

" isn't that the plan, Short. Stack?" Colin grinned.

" why you!-" Tony was about to charge at him when Paige steps in.